Is Morrissey Solo full of assholes and moderators who change and/or manipulate your posts?

Curious, what do you think?

I've never had my posts messed with. Maybe I've just never said asshole things

By assholes do you mean

People who hate morrissey
People who hate people who hate morrissey
People who hate people who hate morrissey and hate people who hate people who hate morrissey

Curious, what do you think?

Maybe if you weren't such an obvious, unoriginal, cumstainy returning troll, or even if you were an obvious, unoriginal, cumstainy returning troll who was at least interesting or who occasionally contributed something useful, people here would cut you more slack and you wouldn't be making little whiny bitch threads like this one.

:)

Maybe if you weren't such an obvious, unoriginal, cumstainy returning troll, or even if you were an obvious, unoriginal, cumstainy returning troll who was at least interesting or who occasionally contributed something useful, people here would cut you more slack and you wouldn't be making little whiny bitch threads like this one.

:)
And I should care what you or anyone else thinks because why? You obviously enjoy this thread. Thanks for contributing.

And I should care what you or anyone else thinks because why?

Well, because when someone creates a thread posing an intentionally contentious question, and solicits opinions from others, the implication there is that one wants to draw attention to oneself, if for no other reason than to gauge the responses offered by people participating in the thread.

I'm pretty sure that qualifies as you caring what I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, because when someone creates a thread posing an intentionally contentious question, and solicits opinions from others, the implication there is that one wants to draw attention to oneself, if for no other reason than to gauge the responses offered by people participating in the thread.

I'm pretty sure that qualifies as you caring what I think.

You know my intentions? Maybe this thread is more of statement than a question, maybe not. You're too dense probably to know the difference. I know it hurts your ego because your presence on this website is seemingly the only thing you have in life, but I don't care one bit what you think and I'm not sure anyone does, sorry to inform you. You are one of the assholes I'm speaking of and have done despicable things on this very website to curry favor with your fat, man-crush friend, so no, your opinion on this issue is not required, but better luck next time.

- - - Updated - - -

I've never had my posts messed with. Maybe I've just never said asshole things

By assholes do you mean

People who hate morrissey
People who hate people who hate morrissey
People who hate people who hate morrissey and hate people who hate people who hate morrissey

The quest exhausts the desire.

You know my intentions?

Well, I mean, it's not as though people like you are hard to fathom...

Maybe this thread is more of statement than a question, maybe not. You're too dense probably to know the difference. I know it hurts your ego because your presence on this website is seemingly the only thing you have in life,

...as evidenced by my once a week post...sometimes once every two weeks, sometimes months without anything...

but I don't care one bit what you think

Oh, clearly :lbf:

and I'm not sure anyone does, sorry to inform you. You are one of the assholes I'm speaking of

No shit...

and have done despicable things on this very website to curry favor with your fat, man-crush friend,

A convenience store. We lived above it. If you insist on boring the living f*** out of anyone here with an IQ over 7, at least show some respect, shit stain.

so no, your opinion on this issue is not required, but better luck next time.

At least this time you probably won't be banned, because I don't think anyone -even David- cares enough anymore.

So, welcome back. The toilet's all yours.

...as evidenced by my once a week post...sometimes once every two weeks, sometimes months without anything...

I know you are extremely cautious of how you are perceived, being very careful not too post too much so that no one can say that you live here, but you do. You drool on a daily basis about your "image" on Solow. It's pathetic. Your attempt to defend yourself admits guilt because the truth hurts. It only hurts because it's true. You, and many here, are jealous of Morrissey enormous success.

At least this time you probably won't be banned, because I don't think anyone -even David- cares enough anymore.

"On this glorious occasion...of the splendid defeat..." We, Morrissey, win. And you, Solow, lose. Should he have ever cared? He cares, he just realized that he was wrong and has all but admitted guilt and complete and utter annihilation.

So, welcome back. The toilet's all yours.

Plop!

Wow. This place is really losing it. Poet, what kind of satisfaction can you get from being an idiot online? Please stop yourself before it's too late. There may still be hope for you... :lbf:

What a very innocuous and boring question
I expect that by asking that, by your reply that you are what may be termed as a 'know all'?

Wedding-Crashers-Uncorked-Version-wedding-crashers-18101462-1280-720.jpg

Back
Top Bottom