Is it racist?

The toilet paper guy, obviously that isn't the most prestigious product and I'd imagine that he is an environmental criminal who has probably dumped tons of harsh chemicals into the ocean, so that's not really cool. But the guy who got rich on cellophane tape sounds like a hero to entrepreneurs everywhere. There is probably a lot of toxic waste involved in this too, but leaving that aside and just focusing on the product, he either inherited it or invented something. But someone had to invent a product or a process that was better than other products on the market, and then manage to not have their idea stolen. They had to coordinate the efforts of a large number of people in all sorts of fields, to manufacture, distribute, market, sell not mention paying hundreds or maybe thousands of employees, keeping their taxes straight, and dealing with all kinds of competition who might try to undercut prices or make a shitty version of his product and sell for less.
Really that is what business is all about and it really doesn't matter the product. It does to an extent but does it really? Someone who sells cameras or sports cars has more prestige for the product they sell but cellophane tape is probably a more competitive market because anyone can try it. And everyone used to use it.
I would imagine based totally on zero knowledge and nothing but personal bias, that the guy who got rich off of toilet paper was probably already rich and simply had access to the land to harvest the raw materials, capital to build the mills and factories, and probably connections to have his monopoly at least until some much larger company was able to market their product in New Zealand. I think there is less technology involved in making toilet paper and it was probably just a case of being able to do it in such volume that it was hard to compete.
You should've heard the way he talked about Scotch tape, such passion! He really really loved the stuff, he was a character.

The toilet paper guy, obviously that isn't the most prestigious product and I'd imagine that he is an environmental criminal who has probably dumped tons of harsh chemicals into the ocean, so that's not really cool. But the guy who got rich on cellophane tape sounds like a hero to entrepreneurs everywhere. There is probably a lot of toxic waste involved in this too, but leaving that aside and just focusing on the product, he either inherited it or invented something. But someone had to invent a product or a process that was better than other products on the market, and then manage to not have their idea stolen. They had to coordinate the efforts of a large number of people in all sorts of fields, to manufacture, distribute, market, sell not mention paying hundreds or maybe thousands of employees, keeping their taxes straight, and dealing with all kinds of competition who might try to undercut prices or make a shitty version of his product and sell for less.
Really that is what business is all about and it really doesn't matter the product. It does to an extent but does it really? Someone who sells cameras or sports cars has more prestige for the product they sell but cellophane tape is probably a more competitive market because anyone can try it. And everyone used to use it.
I would imagine based totally on zero knowledge and nothing but personal bias, that the guy who got rich off of toilet paper was probably already rich and simply had access to the land to harvest the raw materials, capital to build the mills and factories, and probably connections to have his monopoly at least until some much larger company was able to market their product in New Zealand. I think there is less technology involved in making toilet paper and it was probably just a case of being able to do it in such volume that it was hard to compete.

o_O
Fake C WTF??
it takes harsh chemicals to make toilet paper and cellophane tape? that are then have to be dumped all the way far in the ocean?
'he inherited an idea that he invented' W IN F??? Fake C what are you talking about FFS:crazy:
how can you inherit an idea that you invented??
Cellophane tape is more competitive market than cameras and sports cars because everyone can try it??? WHAT??
Not everyone can try a camera?? or a sports car??? o_O

based no zero knowledge you know that the guy who made the toilet paper
had access to 'harvest raw materials' and mills and factories???????

Fake C what kind of glue did you use on the soles of your boots?????:(

So I go to 7-11 today. My favorite place. Anyone that has a problem with that can fight @bhops but you'd better train first.
Anyway, there is this black dude outside standing right by the door actually leaning on the frame next to the "we practice social distancing" sign. And I look at him as he's mumbling something. I don't know if he asked for money or what. Maybe just talking to himself.
I go in and it's packed and the whole community is represented. Not like it matters but this is "Is it racist" so that's relevant. There is a Mexican family buying their tiny kids gigantic Slurpees. There are two other white people that came in separately. One is a tweaker ho who gets cigarettes and lottery tickets.

Then the black dude comes in. I have ordered a pizza and I'm waiting for it to cook. Yes, laugh but they have a convection oven that cooks them really fast and they are pretty good. So the black dude walks up to the counter and says "let me try my card one more time."
The guy at the counter is my buddy. He is this Indian guy and we have talked enough that now he talks about all kinds of things and vents and he is pretty funny to listen to. He is there alone for 8 - 10 hours a day and has to deal with all kinds of people so it's good that he can vent.
So black guy wants to "try the card again," and the clerk says "one more try then you are out, buddy. Okay?" So the dude tries his card which of course doesn't work.
Here is the "is it racist?" part. I have money and I could have bought his bag of chips for him. I don't have "extra money" but I could have paid my "Black Lives Matter" tax and bought the poor dude a bag of chips for a couple of dollars. BUT I don't want the dude hanging out on my block asking people for money or loitering at the door of the store exchanging viruses with everyone that walks past.
So I just stood there. To my credit I said nothing because I thought about saying "your card doesn't work. gtfo." Because I've had my card declined. I have three accounts and I usually transfer a small amount to the card I used for most things so that if there is an error or I lose the card no one can charge me. I have forgotten before and tried to use it when it was almost gone.
ANYway, I know the sale didn't go through, but the black guy starts saying it did because the machine is saying "thank you." So the clerk shows him the receopt that says "declined" and he starts saying "you declined it! I didn't"
Again, this was about $2.29 and I could have paid it and told him to eat it in some other neighborhood. But if I did anything for him you can bet I would see him every time I walk out the door and he would be a new fixture outside 7-11 and there are enough beggars already.
The Indian guy starts telling him "Get out." And the black guy calls him "motherf***er," and the Indian guy says "you are the motherf***er! f*** you!" And now the Mexican people are standing right next to the black guy trying to pay but they can't because the black guy won't leave, and their little kids are hearing these guys call each other "motherf***er."

So the Indian guy calls the cops and then the black guy steals a big bag of peanut M&M's and walks out. The clerk stops waiting on people and runs out the door after him but he's gone. The's when me and the Mexicans should have robbed the cash register but we didn't.
And the saga continues because the black dude is walking down the sidewalk the way I'm going when he leaves so I see him walk up and stand in front of AM/PM. So I know those people and I go inside and tell the girl, who is Indian, that the black guy out front just had his card declined several times at 7-11 and then grabbed some M&M's and ran out the door. She says "thank you, sir!" acting really serious.
He walks in and she tells him "Sorry, I can't have you in the store," and he says to her "why?" I said,
"because you just stole at 7-11 and you don't have any money." LOL
So he does leave and I leave, but I guess he didn't really leave because I went back there five minutes later. My hands were full but I wanted a cold drink so I took my stuff home which is just next door. When I went back the cops were there and the black guy was in the back. So 7-11 guy called on them but then I guess AM/PM called too so they knew he was there and he got arrested for stealing M&M's.

Is it racist?
No, that's not racist. It's having a sense of pride. Not white pride particularly, but pride in not rewarding the guy for bullying the Indian cashier.

You don't have to confirm that though. I don't mind whatever race you are. I was adopted, so I don't know my lineage. I'm a f***ing redhead, I know that. It was a rude awakening let me tell you.

There was this guy I had a crush on. He was my lover, and when he got it into his head that I had slept around on him, I didn't confront him about it. My pride demanded that I test his love for me. For years, he gave me the cold shoulder and it hurt like hell, but I had my pride. I never pleaded with him to love me again. I never revealed that I never cheated on him.

Eating pizza is racist though, against the bovine race, unless it was vegan. Milk is murder. When I was on my pizza binge I tried to ignore the fact, just like I try to ignore that my crayons are made with animal fat.

What's mean racist is eating pizza and using crayons.

What's mean racist is eating pizza and using crayons.
What about eating crayons? You know.. unless the action of coloring is part of the thing that relieves your stress you could color on your tablet using all kinds of free applications, like paintdotnet. You don't have to buy crayons or coloring books. You can find coloring pages online.
Look at the images from Donny and Marie. https://flashbak.com/crayola-horrors-a-look-at-some-odd-and-unsettling-vintage-coloring-books-34436/
coloring-books-vintage-18.jpg

So I go to 7-11 today. My favorite place. Anyone that has a problem with that can fight @bhops but you'd better train first.
Anyway, there is this black dude outside standing right by the door actually leaning on the frame next to the "we practice social distancing" sign. And I look at him as he's mumbling something. I don't know if he asked for money or what. Maybe just talking to himself.
I go in and it's packed and the whole community is represented. Not like it matters but this is "Is it racist" so that's relevant. There is a Mexican family buying their tiny kids gigantic Slurpees. There are two other white people that came in separately. One is a tweaker ho who gets cigarettes and lottery tickets.

Then the black dude comes in. I have ordered a pizza and I'm waiting for it to cook. Yes, laugh but they have a convection oven that cooks them really fast and they are pretty good. So the black dude walks up to the counter and says "let me try my card one more time."
The guy at the counter is my buddy. He is this Indian guy and we have talked enough that now he talks about all kinds of things and vents and he is pretty funny to listen to. He is there alone for 8 - 10 hours a day and has to deal with all kinds of people so it's good that he can vent.
So black guy wants to "try the card again," and the clerk says "one more try then you are out, buddy. Okay?" So the dude tries his card which of course doesn't work.
Here is the "is it racist?" part. I have money and I could have bought his bag of chips for him. I don't have "extra money" but I could have paid my "Black Lives Matter" tax and bought the poor dude a bag of chips for a couple of dollars. BUT I don't want the dude hanging out on my block asking people for money or loitering at the door of the store exchanging viruses with everyone that walks past.
So I just stood there. To my credit I said nothing because I thought about saying "your card doesn't work. gtfo." Because I've had my card declined. I have three accounts and I usually transfer a small amount to the card I used for most things so that if there is an error or I lose the card no one can charge me. I have forgotten before and tried to use it when it was almost gone.
ANYway, I know the sale didn't go through, but the black guy starts saying it did because the machine is saying "thank you." So the clerk shows him the receopt that says "declined" and he starts saying "you declined it! I didn't"
Again, this was about $2.29 and I could have paid it and told him to eat it in some other neighborhood. But if I did anything for him you can bet I would see him every time I walk out the door and he would be a new fixture outside 7-11 and there are enough beggars already.
The Indian guy starts telling him "Get out." And the black guy calls him "motherf***er," and the Indian guy says "you are the motherf***er! f*** you!" And now the Mexican people are standing right next to the black guy trying to pay but they can't because the black guy won't leave, and their little kids are hearing these guys call each other "motherf***er."

So the Indian guy calls the cops and then the black guy steals a big bag of peanut M&M's and walks out. The clerk stops waiting on people and runs out the door after him but he's gone. The's when me and the Mexicans should have robbed the cash register but we didn't.
And the saga continues because the black dude is walking down the sidewalk the way I'm going when he leaves so I see him walk up and stand in front of AM/PM. So I know those people and I go inside and tell the girl, who is Indian, that the black guy out front just had his card declined several times at 7-11 and then grabbed some M&M's and ran out the door. She says "thank you, sir!" acting really serious.
He walks in and she tells him "Sorry, I can't have you in the store," and he says to her "why?" I said,
"because you just stole at 7-11 and you don't have any money." LOL
So he does leave and I leave, but I guess he didn't really leave because I went back there five minutes later. My hands were full but I wanted a cold drink so I took my stuff home which is just next door. When I went back the cops were there and the black guy was in the back. So 7-11 guy called on them but then I guess AM/PM called too so they knew he was there and he got arrested for stealing M&M's.

Is it racist?

?

Fake C, the 'chef' at the 7-11 is your buddy? Is that Barnabys new job?o_O
FC you already posted the burrito version of this story awhile back FFS:(

What about eating crayons? You know.. unless the action of coloring is part of the thing that relieves your stress you could color on your tablet using all kinds of free applications, like paintdotnet. You don't have to buy crayons or coloring books. You can find coloring pages online.
Look at the images from Donny and Marie. https://flashbak.com/crayola-horrors-a-look-at-some-odd-and-unsettling-vintage-coloring-books-34436/
coloring-books-vintage-18.jpg
I prefer the "Cute Pets" images.
20200531_023710.jpg

?

Peeps, FC is deleting himself, say goodbye.?
couldnt deal with the posting here adios FC?

is it racist that every time I see a black movie being pushed on the criterion channel (and there are a LOT of them recently) I think the actors in them are the actors from the cosby show?
is it racist that im annoyed how the criterion channel is pushing black movies which I have absolutely no interest in because im only interested in watching movies with people who look like Catherine Deneuve and alain delon?

I really dont care about black people. Chinese, germans, etc. If you happen to be a good person and you become my friend, I'll be a great friend to you. If you are a stranger, I will hold the door open, use my turne signals, wait my turn in line. If you expect me to care about you because you are black. It ain't going to happen and it wont happen for anybody. You dont care about me because I'm white. No one is going to inherently care about you cause you are black. Ask any protestor to let a black person live with them(without knowing anything about them).

?

in honor of the dearly departed the swiper formerly known as Fake C I would like to make
a post in the spirit of his 'is what happened while i went to the 7-11 racist' posts, as the late FC himself would have done:

I went to the 7-11 to grab something to eat. yes thats where i eat, its next door to where i reside and the clerk is white and a good buddy of mine. so far so good. they also carry the finest in fast food raggedy cuisine. if you like good if not
best kill yourself.
I walked and ordered an m and m vegan pizza. as it was being 'prepared' (on a microwave cemented to the wall) a mexican dude walked in. 5 minutes later some chinese peeps entered. i looked at my buddy over by the slurpee machine, who rolled his eyeballs :rolleyes: at me as if saying 'holy f we have the united nations in here':hushed:
then an indian family walked completing the circle. I was flush with coin with well over 5 dollars in change in my pocket.
i counted out 1 dollar and 89 cents for my personal pizza when a black dude holding a sign rushed in grabbed a pork sandwich from the hot spot and rushed out. my buddy called interpol. I was thinking of chasing the perp but didnt
want to jeopardize the 3 dollars 11 cents in my pocket.:straightface:

so I walked out with dinner heading for my accommodations, which, located next door when i spied the perp
eating the pork sandwich in front of the launderette. peeps there are good buddies of mine too we are one big
family of many creeds and colors. so i walked in the back and knocked on the door and the owner came out and
-she was from Easter Island-and I told her that the black dude in front of her store was eating a pork sandwich
STOLEN from the 7-11, the white dude clerk from aforesaid 7-11 being a good buddy of mine, we go to the protests and riots together. when the money is right we smoke weed together.
anyways the grateful owner bowed to me and said:

"O Wise FC many thanks for your warning about the black dude with no money eating a pork sandwich in front of my store. I will call the police, hopefully they wont be too busy being pelted with molotov cocktails at the protest so as to arrest him. Should your babooshka ever need starching you have lifetime discount".

I then went home and started posting BLM stuff on SoLow.:)

Now, please, is this racist? can you point out the racism in this story????

Tags
discussion humor? racism
Back
Top Bottom