Is it racist?

V

Vegan. Cro. Spirit. 888

Another FC 'is this racist post' for your personal perusal:

Ok. Listen up. Yoko Ono art exists even before its made, got it? Art is eternal, making Yoko eternal, existing for thousand of years.

Now, on my way to get some supper at 7-11 I was attacked by a school of ducks. I was crossing the street when I approached me and suddenly A BLACK DUCK bit my foot through the hole in my boot. :( Yes my boots have holes in them, I was hoping for a new pair but I was slow on the uptake when the rioting started. Should have rioted and then protested instead of protesting and then rioting. All the good stuff was gone only thing left was puffy socks that white
dudes like to wear but dont go with boots.:(

so...yes the BLACK DUCK bit my toe through the hole in my boot. Bit good couldnt shake him.:straightface: I tried
waving my booted foot around and into the wall but the black duck would not let go:straightface:
when suddenly out of nowhere a WHITE DUCK bit the damned BLACK DUCK:), black duck rolled around
while the white duck put him out of his misery. thank you white duck.;)

I was not able to buy my dinner since I had a big hole in my boot and the 7-11 said I could have been contaminated with the Kung Flu viruso_O
how do you like that, what A Holes:(

so I went home and ate some crackers I had previously swiped from the Burger King.:) Then I posted BLM on the internets.

Now, where is the racism in this story?? Can you spot it? is the duck??

rifke

team bougatsa
Another FC 'is this racist post' for your personal perusal:

Ok. Listen up. Yoko Ono art exists even before its made, got it? Art is eternal, making Yoko eternal, existing for thousand of years.

Now, on my way to get some supper at 7-11 I was attacked by a school of ducks. I was crossing the street when I approached me and suddenly A BLACK DUCK bit my foot through the hole in my boot. :( Yes my boots have holes in them, I was hoping for a new pair but I was slow on the uptake when the rioting started. Should have rioted and then protested instead of protesting and then rioting. All the good stuff was gone only thing left was puffy socks that white
dudes like to wear but dont go with boots.:(

so...yes the BLACK DUCK bit my toe through the hole in my boot. Bit good couldnt shake him.:straightface: I tried
waving my booted foot around and into the wall but the black duck would not let go:straightface:
when suddenly out of nowhere a WHITE DUCK bit the damned BLACK DUCK:), black duck rolled around
while the white duck put him out of his misery. thank you white duck.;)

I was not able to buy my dinner since I had a big hole in my boot and the 7-11 said I could have been contaminated with the Kung Flu viruso_O
how do you like that, what A Holes:(

so I went home and ate some crackers I had previously swiped from the Burger King.:) Then I posted BLM on the internets.

Now, where is the racism in this story?? Can you spot it? is the duck??
morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ForgotHowIGotMyName

“Racist” is whatever our media, government, and academic overlords say it is. If you try to make it any more complicated than that, you’re overthinking it.

There’s really nothing to discuss.“Racist” is whatever they say it is and it doesn’t matter whether you agree or not. When the social justice mob comes for you, YOUR personal definition of “racist” isn’t going to mean shit.

Verso

“Racist” is whatever our media, government, and academic overlords say it is. If you try to make it any more complicated than that, you’re overthinking it.

There’s really nothing to discuss.“Racist” is whatever they say it is and it doesn’t matter whether you agree or not. When the social justice mob comes for you, YOUR personal definition of “racist” isn’t going to mean shit.
Actually, no. Racism is quite an easy thing to define and your glib double-talk is as disingenuous as it is dull. You "write" for a white nationalist rag and spend your days tweeting hatred towards Blacks and Jews. I don't think one needs the hysterical sensitivity of a "social justice mob" to put your bloated ass in the appropriate category.

V

Vegan Cro Spirit 444

Actually, no. Racism is quite an easy thing to define and your glib double-talk is as disingenuous as it is dull. You "write" for a white nationalist rag and spend your days tweeting hatred towards Blacks and Jews. I don't think one needs the hysterical sensitivity of a "social justice mob" to put your bloated ass in the appropriate category.

JFC what a numbskull ?
if racism is so easy to define how is it possible that nobody has been able to isolate the racist components of the FC 'is this racist at 7-11' posts?:(

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .777

another chapter in FCs mission to spot racism in and around the environs of the 7-11 ?

another day, paper in shoe on my way for lunch at chez 7-11. 7-11 is but a block away from my home fire, but that single block can be a perilous journey full of potential racism. today i walk out and the first thing i see, is a white crack head homeless woman standing right on the grass patch separating the street from the sidewalk. this patch belongs to the city, the local residents have no claim of ownership to it which i think its wrong. i mean wtf its right in front of the compound it abuts the entrance and exits. it can be a very dangerous area seeing that this entire part of town is teeming with crack head and meth heads. some live in trees.......not long ago i was posting advice to strangers in the internet when i heard some horrible music coming from right outside my window. my window is 10 ft from this patch of grass that abuts the street. I know this because i measured it with a ruler and a piece of chalk. I set the ruler down and put a chalk mark at the end of it, then WOOSH, i flipped the ruler over. it measured 10 feet. actually 3.04 meters, BLM says using 'foots' is racist.:( no more 'foots' for me.:)
so i figure that the grass patches are like satellites of the compound where i live which by the way has only white people living in it, the blacks live on the trees outside. thats why i am suspicious when i see any activity on the grass. the horrible boombox music was coming from a shopping cart manned by a black dude right in front of me.the AC was off;)
so it was annoying as hell. i put my head out the window and hollered at him ' will you turn that damn boombox off and get off the grass thats private property and you are fing with my BLM posts'. do you know what this a hole crack head said back to me? guess...... he said " F YOU":( " do you think you won the entire neighborhood FYOU". well that did it FOR SURE, went out into the hall and knocked on the 'apt' door where The JUICER lives. I said "Juicer, there is a black dude with a boombox parking a shopping cart on our grass patch, i suspect he may be trying to plant trees there so to move into it. this we cant have. we look out the window only to see black dudes with boomboxes smoking weed". Juicer agreed. We walked downstairs silently without warning opened the door, and pulled our invisible arm machine guns (thats where you pretend you have an invisible machine gun and are shooting it, its pretend but can be scary if you are smoking drugs) and walked right behind the boombox black dude and went
"tsh tsh tsh tsh tsh tsh" real fast continuously as if were peppering him with bullets. the dude ran so fast he fell over himself and still kept running never to be seen again. boombox was confiscated.;)
Juicer went back to drinking red bull and went back to posting BLM on the SoLow.

now, I ask, before we actually start our journey towards chez 7-11, can you spot the racism here in this post? is there any at all? or none??

Tags
discussion humor? racism
Top Bottom