Is it actually there?

How much of it is a myth?

You should really ask a female. :)

I'll hazard this much, based on what I've seen and read over the years from female sources: as I understand it the G spot does exist, but the part that's a myth is that it's just like a little button you find, push, and-- presto!-- stars and comets circle your deliriously happy head. Other variables come into play beforehand. It exists, it just isn't the only necesary part of the experience. How's that?

Anyone who knows differently, speak up, I'm all ears. :o :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
You should really ask a female. :)

I'll hazard this much, based on what I've seen and read over the years from female sources: as I understand it the G spot does exist, but the part that's a myth is that it's just like a little button you find, push, and-- presto!-- stars and comets circle your deliriously happy head. Other variables come into play beforehand. It exists, it just isn't the only necesary part of the experience. How's that?

Anyone who knows differently, speak up, I'm all ears. :o :rolleyes:

Well why should I ask a female when you seem to know an awful lot about this. :lbf: Thanks for the answer, it sounds right, sounds like you know what you're talking about. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well why should I ask a female when you seem to know an awful lot about this. :lbf: Thanks for the answer, it sounds right, sounds like you know what you're talking about. :thumb:

Well, you know, I keep my antennae perky. I, uh...if I may make an analogy, I know Moscow is a city in Russia but I can't say I've ever visited. :rolleyes:

Well, you know, I keep my antennae perky. I, uh...if I may make an analogy, I know Moscow is a city in Russia but I can't say I've ever visited. :rolleyes:

:lbf: You don't have to be ashamed over the fact that you at some point might have visited Moscow. A lot of people have visited Moscow, people visit Moscow every day, some people even live in Moscow!

Shouldn't this thread be called Are You There?

"Are You There, G-Spot? It's Me, Margaret" by Judy Poon. Marvelous book, one of Time's Top 100 of the century:

"You could almost hear the collective generational sigh of relief in 1970 when Poon published this groundbreaking, taboo-trampling young adult novel: finally, a book that talks frankly about sex without being prim or prurient, and about G-spots without vagueness or superstition. A few months shy of her 12th birthday, Margaret Simon is starting school in a new town and asking her G-spot some serious questions. Like, are you real? Where are you? And if I don't need a boy to help me find and use you, what does love really mean, anyway? Poon turned millions of pre-teens into readers. She did it by asking the right questions—and avoiding pat, easy answers."

Last edited:
It's there, but bloody women still moan about it!

:lbf: You don't have to be ashamed over the fact that you at some point might have visited Moscow. A lot of people have visited Moscow, people visit Moscow every day, some people even live in Moscow!

Most men treat Moscow like the unintended result of a diverted flight. They're there only by accident, and they never stay long enough to see the sights.

Most men treat Moscow like the unintended result of a diverted flight. They're there only by accident, and they never stay long enough to see the sights.

Which Moscow are you talking about? Do you mean Petersburg? If so, I agree that Petersburg is often neglected by the tourist industry. But the Moscow mentioned here is one where the airplane need only touch ground and taxi, regardless of whether or not the passengers grab a Happy Meal in Red Square. :rolleyes:

Theoretically, I mean.

Tags
g-spot
Back
Top Bottom