Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

It's a hastily cobbled together image that couldn't even bother to get the woman's name right. You think that bodes well for the rest of the bullshit "information" that its trying to convey? It's trash propaganda for dumb people. Needless to say, you're the prime demographic.

This is you:

covidiot.jpg

I don't agree with every single thing reelfountain says, but with an artistic interpretation, I believe she goes out of her way to be truthful, if sometimes poetically.

I instinctually trust her more than someone in a lab coat. Plus, she's got guts.
I haven’t been to the doctor in over ten years and I’m in no rush to get the vaccine. These things have nothing to do with the right-wing propaganda that reelfountain pushes and that you “instinctually” lap up. She doesn’t have guts, it’s actually quite the opposite. She’s a racist coward who makes sense of her life by creating reductive fiction to cling onto. You’re simply another sucker.

I haven’t been to the doctor in over ten years and I’m in no rush to get the vaccine. These things have nothing to do with the right-wing propaganda that reelfountain pushes and that you “instinctually” lap up. She doesn’t have guts, it’s actually quite the opposite. She’s a racist coward who makes sense of her life by creating reductive fiction to cling onto. You’re simply another sucker.
You don't find her poetic?

Don't worry, they won't get ill and you won't have to say "I told you so." Why do you believe anything reelfountain posts? She's a habitual liar and never backs up any of her bullshit claims with anything remotely resembling a fact.
It's the "if it's scary, it must be the truth" mindset. I am glad no one told her about Q.

A spelling mistake equals lies?

You are pitiful.
If the person that put this together can't spell the name correctly, something that most literate people would instantly see was a mistake and that anyone could easily check, then it creates doubt about anything else they say as they don't seem capable of the slightest amount of research.
Unfortunately, when one does google the name just to be sure, it leads to a credible news source, Reuters, where we find that she did not provide sources for her claims at the time and given the opportunity to do so later did not respond.
So, yes, a spelling mistake, in this case, equals lies.

987 dead yesterday with 563000 dead total. Also saw a new stat about vaccination I’ll probably start posting as well. 36% of the population has had at least one shot

Back
Top Bottom