Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Seems like you been watching a little too much Youtube.

The vaccines are fine. 567k people in the US dead from Covid is NOT fine.

I am about to be a multimillionaire and i am pretty excited about it.
I'm talking about people who make their millions from blood money.

And by the way, nobody on earth has solely died from covid. Not one person.

Stop being a retard and believing the propaganda.

do you know the data on the variants though? like are they really a lot more fatal?
Variants are basically a myth. It's fear propaganda designed to scare you into getting a vaccine that will make you ill - and reduce your number of years on this earth.

Illness makes Big Pharma trillions of $$$. Population reduction pleases the globalists. Lockdown pleases Big Business as we then solely shop online from the big corporations.

We are being emotionally blackmailed and lied to like never before.

Do the very opposite of what the authorities tell you. That way you'll be safe and happy.

Variants are basically a myth. It's fear propaganda designed to scare you into getting a vaccine that will make you ill - and reduce your number of years on this earth.

Illness makes Big Pharma trillions of $$$. Population reduction pleases the globalists. Lockdown pleases Big Business as we then solely shop online from the big corporations.

Do the very opposite of what the authorities tell you. That way you'll be safe and happy.
Jesus Christ, you are really stupid. I had no idea...

Well, considering we have around 195 countries in the world, Rifke, I assume that's how many variants we can potentially have. We've already had South Africa and Brazil. Only 193 to go!
super!

Everyone I know, all but one, is getting vaccinated. It will be saddening seeing them get ill. I won't tell them "I told you so.".

On the news, all these people pop into view ecstatic to have been vaccinated, doing a happy dance and exclaiming how good they feel. It's like watching a movie, like Running Man.

On the news, all these people pop into view ecstatic to have been vaccinated, doing a happy dance and exclaiming how good they feel. It's like watching a movie, like Running Man.
a lady at work said she was "excited" to be getting it. seriously? excited? god, imagine being so craven and fearful that you would be excited to get this vaccine.

Stupid must be reverse-Orwellian speak for highly intuitive and intelligent.
The jpeg you posted as “evidence” of the nefarious characteristics of the vaccine doesn’t even spell the scientist’s name correctly. Your “intuition” and the criteria through which you judge the validity of information are completely brain dead.

Everyone I know, all but one, is getting vaccinated. It will be saddening seeing them get ill. I won't tell them "I told you so.".
Don't worry, they won't get ill and you won't have to say "I told you so." Why do you believe anything reelfountain posts? She's a habitual liar and never backs up any of her bullshit claims with anything remotely resembling a fact.

Don't worry, they won't get ill and you won't have to say "I told you so." Why do you believe anything reelfountain posts? She's a habitual liar and never backs up any of her bullshit claims with anything remotely resembling a fact.
Some of us innately detect lies when we hear them - especially from our corrupt leaders.

Others sadly just lap it up.

I don't trust doctors.

The jpeg you posted as “evidence” of the nefarious characteristics of the vaccine doesn’t even spell the scientist’s name correctly. Your “intuition” and the criteria through which you judge the validity of information are completely brain dead.
A spelling mistake equals lies?

You are pitiful.

A spelling mistake equals lies?

You are pitiful.
It's a hastily cobbled together image that couldn't even bother to get the woman's name right. You think that bodes well for the rest of the bullshit "information" that its trying to convey? It's trash propaganda for dumb people. Needless to say, you're the prime demographic.

Back
Top Bottom