Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

So what if he was wrong? You are the only one who's mentioned him, mainly in a rather pathetic attempt to indulge in a bit of pointless whataboutery. You've proved nothing.
As for Vallance, that again is sheer whataboutery. You can't prove any conflict of interest, you are just lobbing a bit of mud around to see if anything will stick. You made the assertion/accusation, I'm challenging you to back it up with facts and you can't.
So I guess you will wimp out of refuting the quote from Wikipedia about Ioannidis. Please either up your game or stop wasting my time.

So what if he was wrong? Pointless whataboutery? Seriously? A decision that affects millions and millions of lives? “So what if he was wrong?” Tell that to all the people who don’t know how to pay next month’s rent or who have lost loved ones to treatable cancer. Your complete disregard and contempt for all the people who are suffering under these measures is staggering.

And you have still failed to prove how SAGE are more trustworthy or correct than the independent scientists that you keep slagging off. You are always challenging people to back up their claims with facts, but you never do. Please explain how Vallance having more than half a million pound worth of shares in GSK isn’t a potential conflict of interest. Because Matt Hancock says so?

I’ll give you my opinion on this Wikipedia quote about Ioannidis Radis-Noir style: there is nothing in this article that proves anything, just a lot of whataboutery. You have proven nothing.

So what if he was wrong? Pointless whataboutery? Seriously? A decision that affects millions and millions of lives? “So what if he was wrong?” Tell that to all the people who don’t know how to pay next month’s rent or who have lost loved ones to treatable cancer. Your complete disregard and contempt for all the people who are suffering under these measures is staggering.

And you have still failed to prove how SAGE are more trustworthy or correct than the independent scientists that you keep slagging off. You are always challenging people to back up their claims with facts, but you never do. Please explain how Vallance having more than half a million pound worth of shares in GSK isn’t a potential conflict of interest. Because Matt Hancock says so?

I’ll give you my opinion on this Wikipedia quote about Ioannidis Radis-Noir style: there is nothing in this article that proves anything, just a lot of whataboutery. You have proven nothing.
Good, well you've had your little troll and your little tantrum so I can look forward to not having to waste my time indulging your tedious whataboutery from now on. I hope you enjoyed yourself because I sure as hell didn't.

Good, well you've had your little troll and your little tantrum so I can look forward to not having to waste my time indulging your tedious whataboutery from now on. I hope you enjoyed yourself because I sure as hell didn't.

Whimping out, I see.

Can’t say I enjoyed myself very much, I don’t really like discussing with people who don’t discuss in good faith.

Well, have a nice evening.

o_O

this reads like an FC black riff raff in the neighborhood psycho babble essays. are the two of you cross pollinating FFS?:mad:

'prove that me scaring the black riff raff making them think im going to shoot them off the tree for playing their stupid
boom box is racist'🧐

can you prove it? then case closed?

:crazy:
Why don't you and Slacker get together and see if you muster enough IQ for a MENSA membership between you?

Whimping out, I see.

Can’t say I enjoyed myself very much, I don’t really like discussing with people who don’t discuss in good faith.

Well, have a nice evening.
No, I've given up on you because you are a squirrel-pointing whataboutery merchant. I was wrong when I called you '12mm on the slack;' Intellectually speaking you are 12mm fully erect. Now why don't you go and blub some more about some cancer patients you've never met?

No, I've given up on you because you are a squirrel-pointing whataboutery merchant. I was wrong when I called you '12mm on the slack;' Intellectually speaking you are 12mm fully erect. Now why don't you go and blub some more about some cancer patients you've never met?

What a truly awful human being you are.

What a truly awful human being you are.
No, you've decided I am because it suits you and diverts attention away from the fact that intellectually you have very little to contribute to this conversation. Do you seriously think that your claiming moral superiority matters a hill of beans in this matter? It doesn't. How I feel about a particular group of people suffering a disease compared to any other group is utterly irrelevant and that you have decided to introduce it as yet another example of whataboutery just shows your innate vacuity.
Or have I missed the point? Where you, in fact, just trying to have a bleeding heart contest and I didn't notice? You should have said earlier on.

Flus have always existed - and they've always killed extremely vulnerable/sick people.

That means there has always been a "pandemic".
Not really as flu tends to be seasonal and the seasons happen at different times in different parts of the world. Plus we have annual vaccines for flu which we didn't have for CV until very recently.

Why don't you and Slacker get together and see if you muster enough IQ for a MENSA membership between you?

:rolleyes:

WTF??? Mensa!! Skinny is in there :sleeping:
whataboutery:lbf:
do you dole chompers do in there? play atari with skinny?
whataboutery>:crazy:
poor language skills

No, you've decided I am because it suits you and diverts attention away from the fact that intellectually you have very little to contribute to this conversation. Do you seriously think that your claiming moral superiority matters a hill of beans in this matter? It doesn't. How I feel about a particular group of people suffering a disease compared to any other group is utterly irrelevant and that you have decided to introduce it as yet another example of whataboutery just shows your innate vacuity.
Or have I missed the point? Where you, in fact, just trying to have a bleeding heart contest and I didn't notice? You should have said earlier on.

:rolleyes:
whataboutery are you talking about?? that you care about one diseased group but not another is irrelevant and the....WTF are you even talking about.:crazy:
cant you velcro and FC try to make sense? this isnt a dorky skinny nerd mensa meeting.🧐
is 'surface' the door man over at the mensa?o_O

Not really as flu tends to be seasonal and the seasons happen at different times in different parts of the world. Plus we have annual vaccines for flu which we didn't have for CV until very recently.
I've caught flus/colds at all times of the year and with several flus in the past I felt like I was actually dying (with one 4 yrs ago it was followed with 3 months of fatigue)- and there was no Covid then.

It's a relabelled flu - and it's all about a new normal/economic great reset. What will happen when next year's virus comes along? Will we have to lockdown again?

I've caught flus/colds at all times of the year and with several flus in the past I felt like I was actually dying (with one 4 yrs ago it was followed with 3 months of fatigue)- and there was no Covid then.

It's a relabelled flu - and it's all about a new normal/economic great reset. What will happen when next year's virus comes along? Will we have to lockdown again?
No it isn't relabelled flu. For a start, influenza (Orthomyxoviridae) and coronavirus are in different phylums.

Same symptoms. In layman's terms it's a flu. There'll be another one next year - and every year thereafter.
Ah OK, so as far as someone who doesn't know the first thing about viruses is concerned, they are the same, despite the fact that they are not. Glad we got that one sorted.

Ah OK, so as far as someone who doesn't know the first thing about viruses is concerned, they are the same, despite the fact that they are not. Glad we got that one sorted.
OK it's a flu-like virus near identical to the flu. Happy now? There'll be another one next year - and forever afterwards. Thing is, we won't need to lockdown then because there'll be very little left to leave the house for (which is the whole idea). New normal.

o_O

WTF?
hasnt skinny lectured the mensa meeting😬
on his non fungi fungus?😡

Back
Top Bottom