Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Of course your beloved SAGE have no ulterior motives or agendas, nooo... :lbf:

I don’t know who you are quoting there (source, please) but even if true, Joannidis’ predictions were a lot less wrong than those of SAGE’s Ferguson.
Source was Wikipedia. I'm not sure what you are trying to prove by banging on about an ex-member of SAGE. SAGE is far more than just one former member. If you have some evidence regarding the other members of SAGE then please post it; I should be interested to read it.

I wanted the government to lock down sooner, not harder or deeper. In both lockdowns their tardiness and indecision has cost lives.
And 'independent scientists?' Seriously? Is that how you describe whackjobs like David Samada?
o_O

you F ed up yet again.:blushing:
your dumb science didnt know when it started how to fix it and your dumb mask rules made the whole think spike over and over again. your dumb science is very tardy and indecisive, a cluster(n)

Source was Wikipedia. I'm not sure what you are trying to prove by banging on about an ex-member of SAGE. SAGE is far more than just one former member. If you have some evidence regarding the other members of SAGE then please post it; I should be interested to read it.

:lbf:

LOOLLLLLLL Sage has no agenda :lbf:
they are pure like the driven snow.:lbf::lbf::lbf:

okay, i couldnt sleep (i hate that!) so im back just to reply to this (it's not everyday i get quoted by 12"!!)

that's really depressing, bun bun! the problem is not just the government but the fact that there will be people who will want to keep wearing masks even when this is over! THEY will say "well we should try to stop people dying of the flu too! this is the new normal, after all!". stupid people just looooooove getting with the program like that and quoting the new phrases. it's f***ing tragic.

and also, if we have to ask for freedom back, it begs the question of "were we really ever free to begin with?". we should be demanding it back!! problem is, there arent enough people on the side of freedom. you got people like radis noir here happy to take away everyones freedom. and i sincerely hope he appreciates what a serious responsibility he has taken on by supporting this side of the argument. i tend to think that he doesnt the way he uses avoidance and cheap tactics, but he really should, because it really isnt a game.

this is some good commentary from lionel shriver if you care to give it a listen. maybe you've already heard it.

as for quoting that doctor, i didnt even know who he was (i suppose thats a lesson for me to check beforehand). i only saw his tweet because ivor cummins liked it, and i wasnt quoting it for the person saying it but for the number he gave, which was easily verifiable, regardless of who said it.

Well, we shouldn't fool ourselves, we must admit that problems with free thinking were a thing way before coronavirus. Just look at the way that Morrissey, the most gentle person, was treated because he dared to give a couple of opinions that didn't match the editorial line of this brave new world we are living in. The police state is the essence of the state and, as someone said "l'etat c'est moi", every man invested with power is apt to abuse it, and to carry his authority as far as it will go, as another French (this time a good one) warned. Lord Acton said - and he knew why he said it - power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. and great men are almost always bad men. Just imagine who are taking decisions about life and fortunes during these times of uncertainty.

Last edited:

Oh, Wikipedia. Alright then. :lbf:

Where exactly was I banging on about one ex-member of SAGE? I clearly wrote “SAGE”. Please name anything they have been right about since the beginning of this.

You might also want to consider if, say, Big Pharma shares worth 600 000 pounds might qualify as “ulterior motive”... and I’m not talking about the discredited shagger here.

Oh, Wikipedia. Alright then. :lbf:

Where exactly was I banging on about one ex-member of SAGE? I clearly wrote “SAGE”. Please name anything they have been right about since the beginning of this.

You might also want to consider if, say, Big Pharma shares worth 600 000 pounds might qualify as “ulterior motive”... and I’m not talking about the discredited shagger here.
You can prove the Wikipedia article to be incorrect? OK, I await your rebuttal with eager anticipation.
Your third paragraph is so vague that I suspect that even you aren't particularly sure about it. I look forward to your clarification.

and oh look! there's smarmy dave trying to get a foot into the conversation without actually having to know anything about what we're talking about

Even more amusing than his constant idiotic jibes is the predictability of said jibes. Like f***ing clockwork.

Also, someone who has left this forum in a hissy fit 4evah more often than I’ve had hot dinners accusing someone else of “constant drama...” :lbf: :lbf: :lbf:

You can prove the Wikipedia article to be incorrect? OK, I await your rebuttal with eager anticipation.
Your third paragraph is so vague that I suspect that even you aren't particularly sure about it. I look forward to your clarification.

:rolleyes:
WTF?? wikipedia is also pure like the driven snow??o_O
:crazy:

No, it isn't. However I am asking you/anyone if they can refute the paragraph I quoted.

Happy to look into it once YOU have refuted that some of SAGE member Ferguson’s predictions were off by a magnitude of 14 and once YOU have refuted that SAGE member Patrick Vallance’s 600 k£ shares in a company that is working on a corona virus vaccine isn’t a massive conflict of interest.

No, it isn't. However I am asking you/anyone if they can refute the paragraph I quoted.

🥸
thats like asking to refute a paragraph from a commie skinny post:mad:

you need to deal with the hard facts that ferguson was off by a magnitude of 14 FFS
14! you get better science shooting marbles(n)

and the other sage cuck vallance 600k SHARES IN THE COMPANY WORKING THE KUNG FLU VACCINE FFS!:rage:

Even more amusing than his constant idiotic jibes is the predictability of said jibes. Like f***ing clockwork.

Also, someone who has left this forum in a hissy fit 4evah more often than I’ve had hot dinners accusing someone else of “constant drama...” :lbf: :lbf: :lbf:
LOL The last hissy fit I remember was when you got brave and thought you were going to have a boxing match from 10,000 miles away. If he actually showed up you'd be harder to find than you were when rifke visited Europe. LOL
#DumDum

🥸
FC you, along with barnaby, own the hissy fit sector of the forum 🤒
you demanded all accts closed after wanting peeps who quoted your posts knifed:blushing:
how do you learn boxing online? do you punch a pillow while youtube plays?:highfive:

Happy to look into it once YOU have refuted that some of SAGE member Ferguson’s predictions were off by a magnitude of 14 and once YOU have refuted that SAGE member Patrick Vallance’s 600 k£ shares in a company that is working on a corona virus vaccine isn’t a massive conflict of interest.
First point, yes, Ferguson, who hasn't been a member of SAGE for some time now got his prediction wrong. Second, don't know. When you've quoted a reputable source for that fact and also indicated in what ways his shareholding has influenced his decision-making then I'll let you know what I think.

LOL The last hissy fit I remember was when you got brave and thought you were going to have a boxing match from 10,000 miles away. If he actually showed up you'd be harder to find than you were when rifke visited Europe. LOL
#DumDum

Why don’t you stick to posting stupid YouTube clips and writing essays about how not wanting any black riff raff in your neighbourhood isn’t racist. You absolute “imbicle” [sic] LOL *heart*

First point, yes, Ferguson, who hasn't been a member of SAGE for some time now got his prediction wrong. Second, don't know. When you've quoted a reputable source for that fact and also indicated in what ways his shareholding has influenced his decision-making then I'll let you know what I think.

Ferguson might not be a member of SAGE anymore, but he sure was BJ’s main adviser before the first lockdown. Unimportant little detail. Glad you acknowledge that he was wrong, though.

When it comes to Vallance’s shares in GSK, there are many reputable sources, including Wikipedia. :lbf: Look it up. The onus is not on me to explain how that unimportant little fact influences his decision making, the onus is on you to prove that it doesn’t.

Ferguson might not be a member of SAGE anymore, but he sure was BJ’s main adviser before the first lockdown. Unimportant little detail. Glad you acknowledge that he was wrong, though.

When it comes to Vallance’s shares in GSK, there are many reputable sources, including Wikipedia. :lbf: Look it up. The onus is not on me to explain how that unimportant little fact influences his decision making, the onus is on you to prove that it doesn’t.
So what if he was wrong? You are the only one who's mentioned him, mainly in a rather pathetic attempt to indulge in a bit of pointless whataboutery. You've proved nothing.
As for Vallance, that again is sheer whataboutery. You can't prove any conflict of interest, you are just lobbing a bit of mud around to see if anything will stick. You made the assertion/accusation, I'm challenging you to back it up with facts and you can't.
So I guess you will wimp out of refuting the quote from Wikipedia about Ioannidis. Please either up your game or stop wasting my time.

So what if he was wrong? You are the only one who's mentioned him, mainly in a rather pathetic attempt to indulge in a bit of pointless whataboutery. You've proved nothing.
As for Vallance, that again is sheer whataboutery. You can't prove any conflict of interest, you are just lobbing a bit of mud around to see if anything will stick. You made the assertion/accusation, I'm challenging you to back it up with facts and you can't.
So I guess you will wimp out of refuting the quote from Wikipedia about Ioannidis. Please either up your game or stop wasting my time.

o_O

this reads like an FC black riff raff in the neighborhood psycho babble essays. are the two of you cross pollinating FFS?:mad:

'prove that me scaring the black riff raff making them think im going to shoot them off the tree for playing their stupid
boom box is racist'🧐

can you prove it? then case closed?

:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom