Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

How am I ‘cherry picking’ a country that had the severest longest lockdowns in the WORLD along with one of the highest death rates???

But, but, but you say, always an excuse to come up with. The lockdown would’ve worked except for this, this and that. Honestly you’re like that character at the end of a Scooby Doo episode, ‘and I would’ve got away with it if it weren’t for those meddling kids.’
I've pointed out to you the reasons why the lockdown has mainly failed in Peru and the best you can do is call it an 'excuse.' If that's the best you can do then I will not detain you further.

Here's how a lockdown can be rendered ineffective, however severe:

You can have all the rules and regulations in the world but if people are going to be so f***ing stupid as to behave like this then those rules aren't worth a damn. In theory, one infected person could have infected up to four hundred other people at that event. It's almost unbelievable that those people thought that gathering like that was reasonable and acceptable.

RT is shameless. Unbelievable that 30 years later some left-wingers are clinging to the idea that the Soviet Union still exists.

It's dead.

20210122_122016.jpg

No point linking - it's just Neil Clark dribbling.

Wanted to eye-roll though. 🙄

‘Rules and regulations’ need to be tailored to the cultural context. The imposition of what is (effectively) martial law in the UK was never going to succeed, save for placating the scared stiff and occupying them with other people’s business (possibly an important project, I accept).

In truth, though it’s rarely uttered, the herd immunity notion has never actually been ditched by the UK government. Infection is expected, and it’s being planned for and at some level hoped for—even if we are now pushing the parameters: So quit the pearl clutching.

There is in all probability an ‘optimal’ infection level accepted at the heart of government.

As today the government discusses paying people with Covid symptoms to get tested, and isolate, we are at least beginning to recognise practical solutions to mitigate the most negative effects of Covid.

Obviously, only a fool would believe it’s actually going to happen (with the current administration) but talk of giving £500 to people is at least an acknowledgement of the problems the current system brings—and it affords some insight (for those protected) into why millions have been avoiding the UK’s trace test process: it isn't ‘world beating’, but simply the gift of a rope with which to hang yourself.

RT is shameless. Unbelievable that 30 years later some left-wingers are clinging to the idea that the Soviet Union still exists.

It's dead.

View attachment 67820

No point linking - it's just Neil Clark dribbling.

Wanted to eye-roll though. 🙄
Neil Clark? Of Lloyd Cold & The Commotions?

Commies love the marial law as long as its accompanied with huge dole payment where they can continue to smoke weed and drink liquor and not have to find work. 🤒
they know everything, experts in all manner of rocket science. sucking D at the park for frozen tacos must have filled their brain with protein.:mask:
bring up architecture and one of our resident loon experts is sure to chime in. Skinny will claim to be an expert on the building of council houses as when he was a toddler all the lumpen proletriats joined together to build a shack to smoke weed away from the authorities. what he doesnt say is that the shack collapsed as soon as you opened the
'door':straightface:
and then you have the maliciously bizarre "Creep Radish" whose 'knowledge of all things' is derived from
"Fripp"o_O

"nerak" the skinny troll extraordinaire has a gin bottle at "Caffe Nero". She chugs liquor on the way from the theater to the church.(n)

Neil Clark? Of Lloyd Cold & The Commotions?

I don't know!

He's a freelance journalist, been writing Russian puff for years.

I can't imagine him as a pop star - but there's a lot of ex pop stars you could say that about.

I don't know!

He's a freelance journalist, been writing Russian puff for years.

I can't imagine him as a pop star - but there's a lot of ex pop stars you could say that about.
Richard Coles is unrecognisable as an 80s pop star.

I quite liked the Communards. Everyone was wearing Russian badges at school back then.
Oops, what thread am I in...
FWD.

4100 dead and 410000 total. My home county and a rate 13 percent and what is my house rep worried about? Getting his gun onto the house floor

4100 dead and 410000 total. My home county and a rate 13 percent and what is my house rep worried about? Getting his gun onto the house floor

Why would he want his gun on the house floor? Wouldn’t it be difficult to shoot from that position?

Anyway, you’re right, bullets have no affect on the virus.

Vitamin D3 might though, but the news doesn’t mention this, because supposedly no one cares anyway.

Last edited:
What is a house rep? Why do they need to shoot people?

One of you two is pulling my leg. Vegan Cro’s response seems the less insane possibility.

One of you two is pulling my leg. Vegan Cro’s response seems the less insane possibility.
Yes it’s Andy Harris who at least left his back in his office when he set off the metal detector (that’s the nicest thing I’ve ever said about the man). Another rep wouldn’t comply with capitol police and took hers to the floor. She was fined a small amount but it’s all for show as they know they’re going to set it off. They’re leaning on there bases hot button issues (maybe the hottest followed by abortion) to distract from the mess the gop is right now. They want to change the story for 2022

Back
Top Bottom