Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Are you against all medicines or just the ones that get you online attention?
Since the scam I'm very sceptic of anything promoted by big pharma, governments etc.

It's a perfectly logical reaction.

The real objective of this vax is obviously depopulation.

In the UK we are told to "stay indoors and act as if you have Covid" or "people will die." If you stop to sit on a bench the police will arrest you. To even dare to leave your house you must have a valid reason.

And we're told that a bit of cloth over over mouths will stop us getting this deadly killer disease.

I know. It's funny.
What a load of nonsense. I am in the UK...if you go out nearby and sit on a bench the chances of being arrested are very slim. The mask is supposed to stop you breathing on others, its not intended to prevent you catching it.

Since the scam I'm very sceptic of anything promoted by big pharma, governments etc.

Christ are you still whining on, if it's not black folks you're on about, it's Corona Virus. It would be poetic justice if you got it and the last thing you saw was a black doctor saying yes, turn the ventilator off, she's a racist Covid denier.

Christ are you still whining on, if it's not black folks you're on about, it's Corona Virus. It would be poetic justice if you got it and the last thing you saw was a black doctor saying yes, turn the ventilator off, she's a racist Covid denier.
This is the second post where you've expressed support for vigilante-style murder. In a strange way I'm impressed.

This is the second post where you've expressed support for vigilante-style murder. In a strange way I'm impressed.

I actually think you just like to try and come across as bit of a shock jockey, trying to look controversial, whereas in reality you're probably an overweight old woman sitting in your bedsit, shitting yourself in case you get covid.

What a load of nonsense. I am in the UK...if you go out nearby and sit on a bench the chances of being arrested are very slim. The mask is supposed to stop you breathing on others, its not intended to prevent you catching it.
People have been arrested for sitting on benches, stopping to talk to people etc.

It a mask doesn't stop you catching it what's the point of it other than to make you look like a compliant moron?

Last edited:
You’ll have to excuse the poor manners of the modern left. The might’ve listened to The Smiths, but they never fully attended Morrissey’s finishing school.

I actually think you just like to try and come across as bit of a shock jockey, trying to look controversial, whereas in reality you're probably an overweight old woman sitting in your bedsit, shitting yourself in case you get covid.
That sounds horrendous. Thank god you're wrong on all counts.

How can I fear something that virtually doesn't exist? Vulnerable people die of flu viruses every year and always have. The public is either more ignorant than I realised or is suffering collective amnesia.

Watching a current BBC news report is like watching propaganda that even the Soviet Communists would have deemed too over-the-top to be believable. This "pandemic"only exists in the media, not in real life. In a real pandemic they would be taking measures to calm the public - even supressing the level of deaths (like they did in the WW2 in the UK) so as not to cause panic - not scare the shit out of people 24/7 and threaten them with arrests and fines if they don't comply.

Last edited:
People have lost their scepticism. They believe everything they are told now as long as it "comes from above".

"That free speech, which is the very precondition for democracy, can now be portrayed as a threat to it, shows the increasing extent to which those in control of cultural and political institutions are reluctant to tolerate dissenting opinions. And if free speech is deemed so threatening, it follows that those who practice it are deemed a danger to society, especially now, during the pandemic. This, it seems, is the fate of the contemporary sceptic." Frank Furedi

That sounds horrendous. Thank god you're wrong on all counts.

How can I fear something that virtually doesn't exist? Vulnerable people die of flu viruses every year and always have. The public is either more ignorant than I realised or is suffering collective amnesia.

Watching a current BBC news report is like watching propaganda that even the Soviet Communists would have deemed too over-the-top to be believable. This "pandemic"only exists in the media, not in real life. In a real pandemic they would be taking measures to calm the public - even supressing the level of deaths (like they did in the WW2 in the UK) so as not to cause panic - not scare the shit out of people 24/7 and threaten them with arrests and fines if they don't comply.

It might sound horrendous but that's the reality of your life, there's enough info in your previous posts for most people to work out that you're a sad old insecure, lonely racist fool.

They know it should work from the clinical trials.

But they can only know for sure once it's rolled out.

Wow, interesting.
Especially since the vaccine doesn't even stop you from getting covid or stop the transmission of covid, all it does is lessen the symptoms. The degree to which I'm willing to experience covid symptoms in my own body is something that should be a personal choice if ever there was one.

I didn’t know that. I thought the vaccine was supposed to give one immunity from the virus.

I’d definitely like to see by July August what the side effects are
of those that have taken it, may be safer just to get Covid if you’re healthy enough.

Wow, interesting.

I didn’t know that. I thought the vaccine was supposed to give one immunity from the virus.

of those that have taken it, may be safer just to get Covid if you’re healthy enough.

Seriously, you're going to believe something you read about the vaccine on a Morrissey site from a known idiot?

Seriously, you're going to believe something you read about the vaccine on a Morrissey site from a known idiot?

So the vaccine does make one immune to the virus?

please a link to this info, if that’s what you’re saying.

Thanks in advance

Wow, interesting.

They know the potential side-effects. All they want to see is if it's enough to stop the rate of infection in the population & how long it stops it for.

I don't believe you're that stupid.

If they want to kill people off they don't need an elaborate, chaotic, charade about a vaccine.

Wow, interesting.

I'd way rather take my chances with covid. I'd even sign something waiving all rights to medical treatment for covid if i choose not to get the vax.

It might sound horrendous but that's the reality of your life, there's enough info in your previous posts for most people to work out that you're a sad old insecure, lonely racist fool.
Why mention her best bits??

If patter was Watter, she’d be drowned by now.....
The squaller of her mind.... you can always tell unmarried wenches on here....
They end up posting with the likes of us... at this time of day....

Back
Top Bottom