Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Because science evolves and changes. Plus CV is a unique event in the last forty years.
like i said "masks catch droplets" sounds pretty innovative and "sciency"....

also they're the WHO. it's their job to strategize about and make plans for what to do in the case of epidemics. and they explicitly stated that in the case of a future epidemic they would NOT recommend masks.

coronavirus isnt that unique. not unique enough that your killer lymphocytes cant recognize it as a corona virus.

like i said "masks catch droplets" sounds pretty innovative and "sciency"....

also they're the WHO. it's their job to strategize about and make plans for what to do in the case of epidemics. and they explicitly stated that in the case of a future epidemic they would NOT recommend masks.

coronavirus isnt that unique. not unique enough that your killer lymphocytes cant recognize it as a corona virus.
tbh you'd have to ask them. I haven't defended the WHO so I'm not really sure what point you are trying to make.

A analysis of ten studies on mask use for COVID for anyone who wants to look at scientific studies rather than YouTube videos

Because science evolves and changes. Plus CV is a unique event in the last forty years.

WTF? SCIENCE CHANGES AND EVOLVES? 🥸
so all the infantile pony you are posting needs to change and evolve due to being wrong ? WTF!:rage:

:rolleyes:

more radish high tone scientific tosh that will be changing and evolving tomorrow.:blushing:
nothing to see here.:blushing:

UK CV death toll is now three times what Patrick Vallance said would be "a good outcome."
60000 death toll.jpg

2100 + dead yesterday which brings us to 281000 total dead this year. Hospital capacity and lack of icu beds triggered the California lockdown

Before forcing all people to jump into the lifeboats it would be desirable they prove lifeboats are unsinkable too, considering most people are not even on the main ship because of their age or personal conditions. Jumping from mainland to a lifeboat that's in the middle of the ocean doesn't sound good.

Can't believe the complete & utter stupidity in even allowing this to happen in the first place:

View attachment 66373

Nottingham's Christmas market 'temporarily' closes after one day

People must be thinking, well it's ok because we have a vaccine now...so who cares that we're in tier 3 :rolleyes:

Nothing
Appears
To be
Between the ears
this is how much people care about the stupid rules. they dont care. if they look unconcerned it's because they ARE unconcerned. stop trying to control their lives just because you're a little wuss.

FUREY: I used to be a COVID alarmist — then the facts changed my mind | Ottawa Sun

"As of last count, 70.8% of COVID-19 deaths in Canada have been persons over the age of 80, with the 70-79 bracket accounting for another 18.5%. Those under 40 years of age account for 0.3% of deaths. Overlay that with the co-morbidity data and an even more nuanced picture materializes. While the national data is limited, the Alberta data reveals that 77.1% of people who died of COVID-19 did so while grappling with 3 or more underlying conditions. The percentage of people who have died with zero underlying conditions is 2%, and that tally includes people in their 90s."

Back
Top Bottom