Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

My conclusion is that the devil daughter's is mass murdering using genetic technology. Look at the victims and spot the murderer. They are doing it again and blaming other people for their crimes.

thank you for that bun bun. its so good to hear some sanity from some intelligent people in this dystopian nightmare we're living in.

Those 'sane' people are the same people bun bun would have called insane and racist five years ago when they were opposing mass immigration from people on boats across the Mediterranean Sea. Bun bun is a stupid and self absorbed little boy who doesn't know what he's talking about.

But it's all fiction -- like c***s like Pippistrella and GEM would like you to believe.

It was from BBC today, so didn't think there was any political motivation/angle. It wasn't meant as anything racist (on my part) but made me wonder about the possible reasons. Genetics, non-conformance, other. Dunno.

read in a german publication today that boris Johnson is able to sit up and talk to the nurses again.
I am surprised about how many politicians and sports people, esp footballers, have already died from covid19.

I used to believe in coincidences. Not any more.

But it's all fiction -- like c***s like Pippistrella and GEM would like you to believe.
Flu viruses do sadly tend to kill off the already sick - and that's exactly what this is: a flu virus, albeit a politicised one. But if it finishes off scumbags too that's a result as a world gene-pool clean-up is way overdue. I have a suspicion that certain globalist powermongers have realised that the human tools they've been using for years as weapons have finally outlived their usefulness. At this point of course one can only surmise as to the ultimate aim of this exaggerated farce, but in time as things become clearer it's sure to be interesting.

Last edited:
It's serious. A person I know, certainly closer to my brother than to me, died a few days ago, Corona...
An oddity, because we don't have many deaths here... Yet.

If it gets out of control, knowing many persons who died because of it won't be an oddity at all.

Yes, it is serious.... Just stay at home and don't follow the idea that it is just a stupid flu.

Back
Top Bottom