Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

20210306_153806.jpg

The internet has been questioning the internet's choices for years.

Maybe you should widen your outlook beyond pets dressed up as Bowie.

I read The Telegraph, The Spectator, The Guardian, The Financial Times, Die Zeit, Der Standard, Le Monde, Dagens Nyheter and Göteborgsposten daily, thank you.

Love it when someone who only ever quotes The Guardian tells people to "widen their outlook".

I read The Telegraph, The Spectator, The Guardian, The Financial Times, Die Zeit, Der Standard, Le Monde, Dagens Nyheter and Göteborgsposten daily, thank you.

Love it when someone who only ever quotes The Guardian tells people to "widen their outlook".

I don't only quote the Guardian.

Perhaps you've been distracted?

20210306_163748.jpg

Received my letter inviting me to get the vaccine today, all booked for next Saturday and 2nd dose at the end of May.

anyone still believe this hoax? you need an experimental vaxine for an infection that has a survival rate of 99,98% ?
An infection you need to be tested for to know you have it?

I'm wondering why we're not being supplied with the death rate figures from flu everyday. It's because they're being counted as Covid deaths.
It's because they are (a) very low, and (b) irrelevant.

anyone still believe this hoax? you need an experimental vaxine for an infection that has a survival rate of 99,98% ?
An infection you need to be tested for to know you have it?

Over 20 million people have had the jab so I don't think there are many people who think it's a hoax. If you think it's a hoax, don't have the vaccine.

Can you hear how you're speaking, Radis? People are dying from all sorts of ilnesses, but the only thing that is of any importance to you is 'covid'
This is a thread about COVID19. If you want to discuss all the other myriad ways that people can die then please create a separate thread. But this thread is about COVID19 so influenza deaths are, for the most part, irrelevant, unless you have something to add which isn't just your usual whataboutery.

Over 20 million people have had the jab so I don't think there are many people who think it's a hoax. If you think it's a hoax, don't have the vaccine.
Yes, and 99,98% survived the jab, so ofcourse you don't need a vaccine. The virus exists, but it is as lethal as the flu. So in that way the seriousness is a hoax, it is a money and power tool. It's so obvious.

Good luck to you both!

Sure it'll be fine. 🍀
Cheers, looking forward to it to be honest. My wife's a teacher and has been working right through the pandemic teaching key worker kids. She's tested twice a week but will rest easier once I've been vaccinated!

Back
Top Bottom