Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Over 2200 dead yesterday with the total at 510000 people. We approved another vaccine which is nice to hear. My sister is getting vaccinated through the university she works for and thats comforting to hear. Soon it’ll be over
Just in time for the economic crisis.

Over 2200 dead yesterday with the total at 510000 people. We approved another vaccine which is nice to hear. My sister is getting vaccinated through the university she works for and thats comforting to hear. Soon it’ll be over
I've got my first vaccination in ten days, and my second at the end of May. It's all rather exciting.

if y'all hadnt been such disgusting pig beasts it never would've gotten so bad in the first place. hang your head in shame, america!

In the UK we are told to "stay indoors and act as if you have Covid" or "people will die." If you stop to sit on a bench the police will arrest you. To even dare to leave your house you must have a valid reason.
These days, if you say you're English, you get arrested and thrown in gaol.

No it won’t.

oh i do love my austrians!!!! it must have been an ESPECIALLY beautiful sound in the austrian accent <3

now of course people have power when they come together. but what can an individual acting alone do, that's the problem. because unless you have like minded people to protest with then you cant do anything. and not everyone is of the same mind about this. if we were all of the same mind, that lockdowns are bad, there would be no problem. but most people agree with the lockdowns. if you had a platform and were willing to risk getting cancelled you might be able to sway a few people, but otherwise there's almost nothing an individual person can do. i make sure to tell people whenever it arises that even though im complying with wearing the masks im doing so only because im forced and things like that so that they can see that yes it's possible that since im a sane rationale intelligent person there could possibly be a sane rational intelligent argument to be made against all of these measures, but i dont know what else there is for me to do. but i do feeling like i need to be doing more, for sure, but i just dont know what...

as for sweden, could they really be thinking of tightening restrictions at a time when the warm weather is coming and other countries are going to start loosening theirs? i dont think it can work, bun bun. i hope not. :(

HA! I don't think anything resembling "warm weather" will be coming to Sweden anytime soon. Anyway, we dodged the bullet once again and continue to be a counter-factual to lockdowns.

I don't know what you can do on an individual level other than speaking out and speaking up whenever possible, supporting small businesses and if businesses insist on proof of vaccination, spend the money elsewhere. And I don't think most people are pro-lockdown, not anymore. It's just something governments and main stream media have us believe.

Last edited:
How does all of this end?

Another superb article by the American Institute of Economic Research

and let the people who enforced all this criminal nonsense be put on trial!

bun bun, this is fantastic!!!!

i have been feeling hopeful this past little while. what they said here:

It lifts because the virus ran its pandemic course. What’s striking is how quickly the dawn of normalcy happens, followed by a new appreciation for life, fun, revelry, and exuberance.

is what ive always felt would happen. nothing extreme or violent, you just wake up one day and theres a different feeling in the air, and before you know it things start changing and the darkness lifts. IT'S TIME bun bun. it's going to happen! and i should say that i am SO glad i had you on the right side with me while all of this was going on or i dont know what i would've done!!!

Haha, oh dear.

The organisers of a controversial petition against the use of lockdowns to tackle COVID-19 have used similar methods in the past to spread misinformation about other health and environmental risks, including climate change.

and let the people who enforced all this criminal nonsense be put on trial!

bun bun, this is fantastic!!!!

i have been feeling hopeful this past little while. what they said here:

It lifts because the virus ran its pandemic course. What’s striking is how quickly the dawn of normalcy happens, followed by a new appreciation for life, fun, revelry, and exuberance.

is what ive always felt would happen. nothing extreme or violent, you just wake up one day and theres a different feeling in the air, and before you know it things start changing and the darkness lifts. IT'S TIME bun bun. it's going to happen! and i should say that i am SO glad i had you on the right side with me while all of this was going on or i dont know what i would've done!!!

I have no doubt in my mind that the collateral damage deniers will be on the wrong side of history.

I have no doubt in my mind that the collateral damage deniers will be on the wrong side of history.
I don't see the problem since you're happy with how your government addressed it. Is it just something to bitch about that makes you feel smart? I don't want to deny you that but I could never buy it myself. You're #DumDum. Embrace that. Stop fighting who you are.

I don't see the problem since you're happy with how your government addressed it. Is it just something to bitch about that makes you feel smart? I don't want to deny you that but I could never buy it myself. You're #DumDum. Embrace that. Stop fighting who you are.

Basically what the hamster wants us to believe is that governments should have said, "sorry citizens, but we are going to let you all die in huge numbers so that we can save the lives of unknown numbers of unknown people in other countries at some unknown point in the future," rather than taking the rather obvious steps to minimise the spread of COVID19 that most of them have. It is an argument that is politically, economically, and epidemiologically ludicrous.

Don't remember needing your permission to post, you toxic trash.

Basically what the hamster wants us to believe is that governments should have said, "sorry citizens, but we are going to let you all die in huge numbers so that we can save the lives of unknown numbers of unknown people in other countries at some unknown point in the future," rather than taking the rather obvious steps to minimise the spread of COVID19 that most of them have. It is an argument that is politically, economically, and epidemiologically ludicrous.

I never said that steps to minimise the spread shouldn't be taken. This kind of hyperbole and deliberate misrepresentation of peoples' arguments is all you've got.

Last edited:
If nothing else works, make up some stupid shit about selfies and repeat indefinitely. Troll.

Back
Top Bottom