Morrissey Central "In Our Life." (December 19, 2020)

A blurry picture of a 16-year-old Moz, link to Miley Cyrus' Instagram and a montage of Barbara Windsor holding a copy of California Son.

unnamed-2_cy5hfr.jpg
0-1_jiobaq.jpg

top photograph, Morrissey aged 16, by Margaret Dwyer

Montage by theironbridge via Instagram.

Last edited:
I reckon California's Son does look like a nerd, but more like a nerdy Larry Bird. I reckon people said Larry Bird looked like a nerd. I reckon the year this photo was taken at San Pedro he was the leading scorer in the entire city of LA at his high school Hollywood High. The following year he lead Hollywood High to the city basketball championship. I reckon what would of happened if he accepted the basketball scholarship to UCLA, instead of going to Brittin with Chrissie Hynde in 1978 fek'll chipper curry burger off cuouluor, fauvuourite, c*** twat inn n n nn n n nn n nnnn n it.

Fark Arse

steve basket small.jpg

Moz looks like the type of pathetic, frail nerd we used to kick down the stairs at school. The best was when they’d lean down to tie their shoes and someone would accidently knee him in the head. Can’t wait to see someone jump on stage in Vegas knee him into oblivion like an MMA fighter.

:rolleyes:

at school???:lbf:
at the council estate.:lbf:

And trump , looser cock wanker, big tit misser, fat woman shagger, no teeth redneck ... rely on Europe for your gun basis....
No Europe help.... no big shot gunners ..... don’t come here with “ USA big boys shit”
Your racists country is f*** all with out us pal.... never forget American Indians....
you white German silly hitler 4kin lover.....
give America back to the real people...
and it ain’t you.....

I reckon you know that your cousins are what Rednecks are. Rednecks, Hillbillies, and Hicks are all descendants of Brittish peasants that immigrated to the south of the USA in the 1700's, so places like Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Texas...etc are all your descendants. The biggest hint that you obviously can't figure out, is people in the south of the USA say "I reckon" just like Brittish people. The "I reckon" tradition has gone on since the 1700's. Brittin also supported the south in the Civil War because Brittin supported slavery. I reckon this is another reason why California's Son hates you and other Brittish people, along with being an American born in California twat c*** tit chipper curry inn n n n nn nn nnn nnnn n nn it.

Fark Arse

Do you think she ever listened to it? I happen to think it was a shit idea to make that record and it’s been part of the reason some of his fans have deserted him.

I reckon Brittish foreigners like you hate California Son because he named the record after himself, California's Son. Along with all the pics of his mom in a bikini at beaches around Moz Angeles and pics of his family at their house in the San Fernando Valley in the bright Moz Angeles sun, he is trying to tell you people to finally give up. The problem with you foreigners is you equate pop music with nationalism, so it makes you so upset that you thought the California Son was the lead singer for 3 years in a "Brittish Band", when he was really some dude born in LA that Steve Street kidnapped and drugged and forced to be in the shitty smiths. You don't see Americans going to Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bruce Springsteen, and Chuck Berry concerts waiving American flags cun titi twat m8 winding up burger off in n n n n nnnn n nnnn it.

Fark Arse

I reckon Brittish foreigners like you hate California Son because he named the record after himself, California's Son. Along with all the pics of his mom in a bikini at beaches around Moz Angeles and pics of his family at their house in the San Fernando Valley in the bright Moz Angeles sun, he is trying to tell you people to finally give up. The problem with you foreigners is you equate pop music with nationalism, so it makes you so upset that you thought the California Son was the lead singer for 3 years in a "Brittish Band", when he was really some dude born in LA that Steve Street kidnapped and drugged and forced to be in the shitty smiths. You don't see Americans going to Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bruce Springsteen, and Chuck Berry concerts waiving American flags cun titi twat m8 winding up burger off in n n n n nnnn n nnnn it.

Fark Arse

Post away all you want fella. The day you posted the shit about Morrissey's mums passing was the day you also died on Morrissey Solo.

His official Facebook is a bit late to the party, it seems.

Funny isn't it? One writes a song about some "lockjaw pop star, thicker than pig shit", and when ones career is in decline, one uses a lockjawed pop star to keep ones career alive.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom