Morrissey Central "In Our Life." (December 19, 2020)

A blurry picture of a 16-year-old Moz, link to Miley Cyrus' Instagram and a montage of Barbara Windsor holding a copy of California Son.

unnamed-2_cy5hfr.jpg
0-1_jiobaq.jpg

top photograph, Morrissey aged 16, by Margaret Dwyer

Montage by theironbridge via Instagram.

Last edited:
Jackie wearing the same (?) Patti shirt in a picture posted on TTY in 2016:

View attachment 66768

It might the same Patti Smith T Shirt. Do you know what the T Shirt Morrissey is wearing says on it? I can't read what it says.

Morrissey has slightly longer hair here maybe with a fringe. I think in America they call fringes "bangs"? Morrissey doesn’t have a quiff/pompadour hairstyle with shaved bits at the side.

At this stage of his career and knowing his inability to hold a recording contract Morrissey should use every available possibility to record his own material. Covers should be left for b-sides -- or the whole CS could have been a bonus disc on INADOAS deluxe edition. To me California Son is the least interesting album he has ever done, and he wasn't exactly a commercial success either.

It might the same Patti Smith T Shirt. Do you know what the T Shirt Morrissey is wearing says on it? I can't read what it says.

Morrissey has slightly longer hair here maybe with a fringe. I think in America they call fringes "bangs"? Morrissey doesn’t have a quiff/pompadour hairstyle with shaved bits at the side.
It's a Ramones shirt, it says "Gabba Gabba Hey".

Did someone in the Moz camp miss the fact that MC likes to wear leather?

"always go with something extreme and gonna get a lot of attention and something that makes you feel like yourself...and make sure it's leather"
The Leather Boys is a Moz favourite. The black leather jacket is a style icon that fits right into Morrissey imagery and it's hard to get away from...Brando, Dean, Elvis, Rockabilly, The Leather Boys etcetc

The Leather Boys is a Moz favourite. The black leather jacket is a style icon that fits right into Morrissey imagery and it's hard to get away from...Brando, Dean, Elvis, Rockabilly, The Leather Boys etcetc
Add cover pics for The World Won't Listen...the greasers at the fairground.

See also David Sylvian. I stood next to him once and he is tiny but that voice...
david sylvian was my absolute idol in the early eighties,japan had the right idea,chuck it when you were at your peak,his solo work started off really well with brilliant trees but his music just got slower and more avante garde,still a star though.

Tv
And if you give out them vibes , gordy probably would... and the tits as well....
Don’t 4uck about with horny jocks...
believe me , I was once mounted..
by a woman 😱😱
Never mind all that. Let’s talk about your “conasure” :eek: again.

Conasure does not a connaissuer, equate

I think some of the Gods might have died a little bit all over again, when your fingertips abused the keyboard with that one :squiffy:

Bless us all, Mother Mary ;)

Last edited:
I reckon that photo of the California Son is where the Cabrillo Pier is now in San Pedro. I reckon there was another photo (not the bikini photo) of the California Mom at the same location posted on MC. The bikini photo was taken on Santa Monica Beach. I reckon the California son, mom, and dad used to love to go to San Pedro and watch the ships. I reckon that blond foreign lady is such a wannabe Marilyn Monroe. I reckon Kylie in the Torrance office went deep to pull the foreign lady with big boobies to keep the foreigners involved and keep them buying from the mporiumuk mate c*** tit twat burger off chipper curry aye inn nn nn n mnnnn n n nn nnn nn n it.

Farke Arse!
Finally, facts and truth on this thread. Always a pleasure to read your comments, kind sir.

Moz looks like the type of pathetic, frail nerd we used to kick down the stairs at school. The best was when they’d lean down to tie their shoes and someone would accidently knee him in the head. Can’t wait to see someone jump on stage in Vegas knee him into oblivion like an MMA fighter.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom