Morrissey Central "In Our Life." (December 19, 2020)

A blurry picture of a 16-year-old Moz, link to Miley Cyrus' Instagram and a montage of Barbara Windsor holding a copy of California Son.

unnamed-2_cy5hfr.jpg
0-1_jiobaq.jpg

top photograph, Morrissey aged 16, by Margaret Dwyer

Montage by theironbridge via Instagram.

Last edited:
loooved hannah montana and so happy she grew up with great taste in music!

one thing babs didnt have was big tits as you can see in the,i think five carry on films where you get a glimpse,she stuck them out so they looked bigger.
Trust you to notice such tits...
your an obsessive ....
And a conasure on such matters...
both matters..... in fact ....
gordyboy I now pronounce you ...
solo’s best, and greatest tit watcher..
EVER......

I reckon that photo of the California Son is where the Cabrillo Pier is now in San Pedro. I reckon there was another photo (not the bikini photo) of the California Mom at the same location posted on MC. The bikini photo was taken on Santa Monica Beach. I reckon the California son, mom, and dad used to love to go to San Pedro and watch the ships. I reckon that blond foreign lady is such a wannabe Marilyn Monroe. I reckon Kylie in the Torrance office went deep to pull the foreign lady with big boobies to keep the foreigners involved and keep them buying from the mporiumuk mate c*** tit twat burger off chipper curry aye inn nn nn n mnnnn n n nn nnn nn n it.

Farke Arse!

Because your American Idol calls himself the California Son. Do you foreign British people know that California's Son likes to f*** with your head? He posts a pic of himself as a teenager at Ports O'Call in San Pedro in his hometown Moz Angeles, then shows some big tit blond foreign lady looking at California Son so you British people will keep buying off the mporiumuk. Its called American Capitalism, just like Nike, Under Armour, Disney, Levis, McDonalds, KFC, HP, Apple Hollister, Vans, etc..all you foreigners favorite brands.
And trump , looser cock wanker, big tit misser, fat woman shagger, no teeth redneck ... rely on Europe for your gun basis....
No Europe help.... no big shot gunners ..... don’t come here with “ USA big boys shit”
Your racists country is f*** all with out us pal.... never forget American Indians....
you white German silly hitler 4kin lover.....
give America back to the real people...
and it ain’t you.....

Morrissey hates those "lockjawed popstars, thicker than pigshit" until they give him a compliment.

I would imagine that Katy Perry and Morrissey have hung out before given that she was married to Russell Brand for a minute.
Yes but he was protective of Russell's heart, not Katy's.

Maybe he was fair about it, as unbiased as he could be, given that he's Russell's friend. He warned them both against the marriage. But years later, on Larry King, Moz mentioned that Russell wouldn't hurt a fly. How wrong he was.

Given that Russell had a regimen for her to listen to a handful of certain artists, one of Morrissey, she probably now has an aversion.

Trust you to notice such tits...
your an obsessive ....
And a conasure on such matters...
both matters..... in fact ....
gordyboy I now pronounce you ...
solo’s best, and greatest tit watcher..
EVER......
baz its an honour to be the greatest tit watcher on solo.its an honour i will treasure till im in the wooden suit,and to be presented by you is an honour.all hail the large chests.

This is marvelous actually, specially the Miley Cyrus video.
I don't like M. Cyrus (anyway, who cares if I like her? :ROFLMAO: )... and I am sure that Morrissey does not like her either, in the same way that he does not like singers like Madonna.

HOWEVER, if Cyrus mentions 3 artists that inspire her new album and with enthusiasm mentions Morrissey... well, most artists nowadays seem to feel the need to apologize if they suggest that they like his music, she didn't.
I don't know much about her, but I think the press likes her.
Morrissey has no record label right now... BMG seemed to have considered that he is too problematic... and suddenly Cyrus mentions him.
I don't know who is truly behind Central, but it would be idiotic not to post that video and suggest an approval. It is an excellent advert for Morrissey in many ways (getting mentioned as an inspiration by a singer who sells records in amounts which are even impossible to dream for Morrissey, no objections about him... and a message to the Record Labels that mostly say: "Look, a positive review of my music by someone who doesn't need to mention me as to sell records").

It would be cool if she records a cover of EDILS... I will probably not listen to it more than once, but it would be amazing news for Morrissey.

This is marvelous actually, specially the Miley Cyrus video.
I don't like M. Cyrus (anyway, who cares if I like her? :ROFLMAO: )... and I am sure that Morrissey does not like her either, in the same way that he does not like singers like Madonna.

HOWEVER, if Cyrus mentions 3 artists that inspire her new album and with enthusiasm mentions Morrissey... well, most artists nowadays seem to feel the need to apologize if they suggest that they like his music, she didn't.
I don't know much about her, but I think the press likes her.
Morrissey has no record label right now... BMG seemed to have considered that he is too problematic... and suddenly Cyrus mentions him.
I don't know who is truly behind Central, but it would be idiotic not to post that video and suggest an approval. It is an excellent advert for Morrissey in many ways (getting mentioned as an inspiration by a singer who sells records in amounts which are even impossible to dream for Morrissey, no objections about him... and a message to the Record Labels that mostly say: "Look, a positive review of my music by someone who doesn't need to mention me as to sell records").

It would be cool if she records a cover of EDILS... I will probably not listen to it more than once, but it would be amazing news for Morrissey.
1.1 billion views!

OH OH THAT PHOTO!!
MI CHIQUITO!!!!!
MI VIEJI !!!!!
I WANT YOU TANTO !!!!AND THE INTERVIEW????????

Morrissey hates those "lockjawed popstars, thicker than pigshit" until they give him a compliment.
100% opportunistic, egotistical, narcissistic, fake.
That's him in four classy gentle words.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom