Morrissey Central "In Our Life." (December 19, 2020)

A blurry picture of a 16-year-old Moz, link to Miley Cyrus' Instagram and a montage of Barbara Windsor holding a copy of California Son.

unnamed-2_cy5hfr.jpg
0-1_jiobaq.jpg

top photograph, Morrissey aged 16, by Margaret Dwyer

Montage by theironbridge via Instagram.

Last edited:
Sam could just post the picture of teen Moz, and that would be more than enough. Well, maybe along with the promised interview

Jackie wearing the same (?) Patti shirt in a picture posted on TTY in 2016:

39309_jacqueline_morrissey_and_steven_patrick_morrissey_in_1977.jpg

View attachment 66768

:lbf:he probably made her wear it for this bedroom photo shoot, just like he makes his band members
wear t-shirts of his choice.

It’s a Moz Moz world!

:cool:

It's interesting to see his physical development. He's really skinny and quite frail looking as a 16 year old. In the photo of him at 17, he looks like he's broadened slightly and a bit more athletic. By the time The Smiths start, although he' still gaunt, he has a pretty sturdy, solid frame. We know he did athletics at skill, but he always portrays himself as a bedroom-bound hermit after he leaves school, yet his physical growth in these years looks like he was still exercising regularly. Maybe he was a top?

:lbf:he probably made her wear it for this bedroom photo shoot, just like he makes his band members
wear t-shirts of his choice.

It’s a Moz Moz world!

:cool:
I remember him saying that they shared some musical interests though.

Miley Cyrus listens to Morrissey!! Oh my God that is like so neat!!!

View attachment 66768

What are all those records. I recognize a few.

She used to cover There Is A Light That Never Goes Out live in concert. Morrissey was asked about his opinion on her version in 2016:

"Q: Miley Cyrus has covered the Smiths’ There Is a Light That Never Goes Out. Have you heard it? Pros: she’s an animal loving vegan. Cons?

M: No cons whatsoever! Anyone who refuses to eat animals, fish and birds is fantastic by me!"

What are all those records. I recognize a few.
I recognise

Patti Smith - Horses
New York Dolls - Too Much Too Soon
New York Dolls - New York Dolls/Too Much Too Soon (1977 double LP edition)
Blondie - Blondie
Ramones - Ramones
Lou Reed - Rock and Roll Heart (?)

It's very blurry.

Last edited:
I think she’s been posted on solo singing there is a light at one of here concerts...
I would advise, as I posted the other week to listen to miley covering Blondies, heart of glass....

Did someone in the Moz camp miss the fact that MC likes to wear leather?

"always go with something extreme and gonna get a lot of attention and something that makes you feel like yourself...and make sure it's leather"

Did someone in the Moz camp miss the fact that MC likes to wear leather?

"always go with something extreme and gonna get a lot of attention and something that makes you feel like yourself...and make sure it's leather"
She isn't vegan anymore. And she wears faux leather, apparently.

Because Morrissey is an egotistical c***.
Have you ever thought that these kind of pictures are put on here just to wind up the likes of you, probably not as thinking could injure your remaining several brain cells , hence you’d be on the panel for six months..

She isn't vegan anymore. And she wears faux leather, apparently.
She also does a great cover of Jolene by Dolly, I think it was at Glastonbury about five years back...
I’ve grown quite fond of her music over the last few years....
but I’ve always wondered how she has such a gravelly voice for someone so young?
Could be 40 Benson and Hedges a day washed down with a bottle of JD... My kind of woman 🤠

Because he's horny and has a thing for BLONDE WOMEN with HUGE TITS?
one thing babs didnt have was big tits as you can see in the,i think five carry on films where you get a glimpse,she stuck them out so they looked bigger.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom