Ima gonna rant about Kanye West

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
First I'm going to talk about my boobs.

On Saturday I helped make a wedding happen then afterward the wedding party and close friends when bar hopping and I got super drunky drunk. I was sitting in a bar next to this man talking about boobs. One of the downfalls of feeling like a boy in a girl suit is that I forget that I have girl parts and when I talk with boys about what they're talking about, I suddenly become a target. So to make a long story short this man noticed I had big boobs and he kept trying to touch them, making excuses to tap my chest. Then he held my hand under the table and kept trying to get me to feel his hard on WHICH I DID NOT and kept pulling my hand away. Then I got up and took a ginormous shit in the bathroom which TOTALLY broke the mood in my brain that some dude found me attractive and went over and sat with my friend instead. Then the guy kissed me on the lips goodbye but it was a peck. THey were going dancing at the meat market nextdoor and my friend and I went home. And the asshole was MARRIED!! Douchey douche named PATRICK!

So anyway, super drunk, I lay down in bed and my friend turns on SNL. I was watching half asleep when Kanye West does his number on a white stage with a bunch of ballet dancers and somewhere in his brain he's gotten the idea that he's a king. :straightface: Why? THen I fell asleep. :D That's it. THat's my rant. Why does Kanye think he's a king? HOW has he earned King status? PRETENTIOUS!

I did not see what Kanye did on SNL but I think that he actually thinks he is a God.

I did not see what Kanye did on SNL but I think that he actually thinks he is a God.

You should watch that SNL, the host was who I refer to as "the dad from Malcolm in the Middle" who my friends refer to as "the dude from Breaking Bad" who is a terrific and talented actor. THough I was daruuuuunk and only watched until the first Kanye performance where I rolled my eyes to sleep, but the opening skits were quite funny.

What makes you think he thinks he's God? Isn't that what mental people think? :p

Kanye wouldn't know what to do with a crown of thorns if someone tweeted him the instructions in jive.

On Saturday I helped make a wedding happen then afterward the wedding party and close friends when bar hopping and I got super drunky drunk. I was sitting in a bar next to this man talking about boobs. One of the downfalls of feeling like a boy in a girl suit is that I forget that I have girl parts and when I talk with boys about what they're talking about, I suddenly become a target. So to make a long story short this man noticed I had big boobs and he kept trying to touch them, making excuses to tap my chest. Then he held my hand under the table and kept trying to get me to feel his hard on WHICH I DID NOT and kept pulling my hand away. Then I got up and took a ginormous shit in the bathroom which TOTALLY broke the mood in my brain that some dude found me attractive and went over and sat with my friend instead. Then the guy kissed me on the lips goodbye but it was a peck. THey were going dancing at the meat market nextdoor and my friend and I went home. And the asshole was MARRIED!! Douchey douche named PATRICK!

So anyway, super drunk, I lay down in bed and my friend turns on SNL. I was watching half asleep when Kanye West does his number on a white stage with a bunch of ballet dancers and somewhere in his brain he's gotten the idea that he's a king. :straightface: Why? THen I fell asleep. :D That's it. THat's my rant. Why does Kanye think he's a king? HOW has he earned King status? PRETENTIOUS!
i would have felt your boobs too

:laughing:

This really has made my day. I'm full of cold with chapped nostrils and it feels like someone has somehow managed to place a stone in the middle of my head, but this has cheered me up no end.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom