I'm sort of new I suppose

MilaPatricia

I think I had a profile on here at some point but I have no idea what email or password and it's just easier to make a new profile. I doubt I was very active on the forum anyway. The internet and I have a...complicated relationship.

So about me: My name is Mila. I'm pretty amazing. I have a sexy panther cat named Gandhi. He is neither slender nor peaceful. I'm an editor. I write. I read a lot. I see as many movies as possible and will fight to the death in support of those I adore. I go through crafting phases. The last one involved my joining an elderly knitting/crocheting group at the local library so they could teach me their ways. I made a lot of scarves and slouchy hats that I never really wear. I think my next phase will probably be legit screen-printing because hand painting shirts takes too long. Besides all that, Morrissey makes me happy. I'm constantly blown away by the beauty of people like Morrissey.

I think I had a profile on here at some point but I have no idea what email or password and it's just easier to make a new profile. I doubt I was very active on the forum anyway. The internet and I have a...complicated relationship.

So about me: My name is Mila. I'm pretty amazing. I have a sexy panther cat named Gandhi. He is neither slender nor peaceful. I'm an editor. I write. I read a lot. I see as many movies as possible and will fight to the death in support of those I adore. I go through crafting phases. The last one involved my joining an elderly knitting/crocheting group at the local library so they could teach me their ways. I made a lot of scarves and slouchy hats that I never really wear. I think my next phase will probably be legit screen-printing because hand painting shirts takes too long. Besides all that, Morrissey makes me happy. I'm constantly blown away by the beauty of people like Morrissey.

Welcome, pull up a chair. You'll never leave.

P.

yeah, welcome Mila
sign0201.gif

& umm could you post a pic of a "panther cat" :o
unless, you mean like the big kind usually found in the jungle, I have no idea what they look like :confused:

Back
Top Bottom