If You Were In A Room With Morrissey

A

Anonymous

...and he asked you, would you deny that you come to Morrissey Solow?

Basically, would you lie?

no.

2elz9lv.gif

No, I wouldn't lie.

I mean, really? I love the man, but he's a twat most days. I love and adore the music he's made and saved my life with.
But as a person, he's severely complicated, and the fact that this site pains him so much is pathetic.

Umm...no. What's he gonna do; leave the room for five minutes and then send Jesse in to beat me up?

Morrissey is very brave onstage and when surrounded by his entourage. Something tells me his mouth doesn't flap quite so much when it's mano-e-mano.

No I wouldn't and I'd also explain that he shouldn't go around making judgments about everybody on this site, based on the nasty comments that come (mostly from anonymous) people posting. And they have a right to hate, because everyone is entitled to their opinion, something Morrissey should be able to understand given his views.

If I were in a room with Morrissey and he asked me so, I'd whisper: 'darling, don't ask silly questions...' and I'd kiss him to shut his mouth. To change the subject...:)

If I were in a room with Morrissey and he asked me so, I'd whisper: 'darling, don't ask silly questions...' and I'd kiss him to shut his mouth. To change the subject...:)

Then he'd push you off and kick you in your flange, and run out wiping your gob on his sleeve, grimacing.

First I'd get him liquored up a bit to open his brain. Then I'd give him a lecture on how angels dip into people to give their message from above, that energy is a catalyst for channeling an angel and if everything is just happy and no confrontation or hyper edited and controlled, then no energy is generated. Then the reader has to have the diligence to understand that, like sarcasm which is a vehicle for energy (one intention hidden within another) an insult can hide a wealth of positive information. That angels hide their gems in the dirt but the gardener has to water the idea and allow it to bloom using his GREEN thumb. Then I'd think that was a super corny metaphor and say, "Wait. Consider a concert. Do the stage jumpers feel motivated when you're singing a ballad? No. But sing a song with energy and confrontation and they appear, right? Yes." Then he'd say "But they're assholes!" and I'd say "How would the human body function if it had no asshole to eliminate the waste?" And he'd say "Well, I don't have to put up with shit to validate my importance." And I'd say, "I completely agree. But you could learn to detach yourself from the sting of an insult and turn it into something positive and wrangle your own angels. Those same spirits are your mailman to God, they float your message back up, you have to respect them to a degree. I f***ing hate it sometimes too." and he'd say "But what about the people around me who don't have a green thumb and are offended by gardening with insults?" and I'd say, "Well, that is complicated. I dunno." Then he'd say he was starving let's stop talking and eat dinner and I'd say done deal. :p

First I'd get him liquored up a bit to open his brain. Then I'd give him a lecture on how angels dip into people to give their message from above, that energy is a catalyst for channeling an angel and if everything is just happy and no confrontation or hyper edited and controlled, then no energy is generated. Then the reader has to have the diligence to understand that, like sarcasm which is a vehicle for energy (one intention hidden within another) an insult can hide a wealth of positive information. That angels hide their gems in the dirt but the gardener has to water the idea and allow it to bloom using his GREEN thumb. Then I'd think that was a super corny metaphor and say, "Wait. Consider a concert. Do the stage jumpers feel motivated when you're singing a ballad? No. But sing a song with energy and confrontation and they appear, right? Yes." Then he'd say "But they're assholes!" and I'd say "How would the human body function if it had no asshole to eliminate the waste?" And he'd say "Well, I don't have to put up with shit to validate my importance." And I'd say, "I completely agree. But you could learn to detach yourself from the sting of an insult and turn it into something positive and wrangle your own angels. Those same spirits are your mailman to God, they float your message back up, you have to respect them to a degree. I f***ing hate it sometimes too." and he'd say "But what about the people around me who don't have a green thumb and are offended by gardening with insults?" and I'd say, "Well, that is complicated. I dunno." Then he'd say he was starving let's stop talking and eat dinner and I'd say done deal. :p

And then he'd push you off and kick you in your flange, and run out wiping your gob on his sleeve, grimacing.

And then he'd push you off and kick you in your flange, and run out wiping your gob on his sleeve, grimacing.

I have no idea what most of these words mean, but no. After dinner he'd be feeling less crabby and want to discuss more and he'd say "How do you know angels ride the anger energy? Are you going to source that PIL song? I don't even like that song." And I'd say, "Well, trends are really good indicator of what God's up to. He leaves clues in trends and viral stuff. And you know how angels have wings? Like birds? What's the most popular App in the world?"

Then he'd say "Babe, you're blowing my mind. I got something else you could blow?" And I'd say "Done deal!" :p

I have no idea what most of these words mean, but no. After dinner he'd be feeling less crabby and want to discuss more and he'd say "How do you know angels ride the anger energy? Are you going to source that PIL song? I don't even like that song." And I'd say, "Well, trends are really good indicator of what God's up to. He leaves clues in trends and viral stuff. And you know how angels have wings? Like birds? What's the most popular App in the world?"

Then he'd say "Babe, you're blowing my mind. I got something else you could blow?" And I'd say "Done deal!" :p

God, angels, mystical energy and subconscience signs/spirits are a load of yarbles love. And and him asking you to suck and spit on his hot bell-end are even more ludicrous

God, angels, mystical energy and subconscience signs/spirits are a load of yarbles love. And and him asking you to suck and spit on his hot bell-end are even more ludicrous

-I approve of this post X
-I disapprove of this post

:thumb:

There's only one way you'd ever be in a room alone with Morrissey...

1z6ty1l.png

Back
Top Bottom