If you were able to meet Morrissey where would you like to meet him?

If you were able to meet Morrissey where would you like to meet him? For me Im too embarrassed to say where I would like to meet him but I will give you a hint its in the state of Virginia! It will probably take you 2 months to guess where I would like to meet him!:p
BTW do you like my avatar?

Last edited:
I have a recurring fantasy about meeting Morrissey at my local optometrist's office - only (in my fantasy) he IS my optometrist, and he is examining my wonky eyes! Then afterwards, we both just zone out.

I have a recurring fantasy about meeting Morrissey at my local optometrist's office - only (in my fantasy) he IS my optometrist, and he is examining my wonky eyes! Then afterwards, we both just zone out.

:rofl:

Somewhere unexpected I guess. I mean if you're at one of the restaurants he goes to or a record shop or something, you kind of have a scenario built up in your head, then it comes out wrong, then you feel like a f***ing moron. But if you bumped into him at the donut shop or something then had the opportunity to tell him the devil's food donut you just bit into is handsome, that;s pretty cool. Or lame. I dunno, the gas station? The grocery store? My air mattress? Somewhere mundane.

Preferably stuck on an elevator for an hour or two. That would allow me the time to ease into normal conversation without anything being too awkward or moving too fast.

Maybe then we could be friends. Probably not though. I can't imagine any other scenario for a conversation between Morrissey and myself... Not that even being in the same room, let alone on an elevator (a BROKEN one at that), with the man would ever happen either. We are from different worlds in every sense of the phrase.

Here.....
scan20070217_013151.jpg

& I did already.

Here.....
scan20070217_013151.jpg

& I did already.

What did his pin say? Or were you one of those guys that lost his mind and started crying and blubbering about him changing your life? :p Or did you cooly slide him a carefully thought-out animated gif across the table. :cool:

What did his pin say? Or were you one of those guys that lost his mind and started crying and blubbering about him changing your life? :p Or did you cooly slide him a carefully thought-out animated gif across the table. :cool:

I'm pretty sure that's the "Famous When Dead" pin he was wearing in those days, like in the brass knuckles/pint-drinking pic.

tumblr_m0a80lNh251r84wwjo1_500.gif

I'm pretty sure that's the "Famous When Dead" pin he was wearing in those days, like in the brass knuckles/pint-drinking pic.

Image2.gif

Back
Top Bottom