If you got on stage and was able to hug him, what would you say or scream to him?

roky

Ok, you are at a show. You were able to get on stage and give Morrissey a hug what would you say to him. You know you only have that 2 second time frame until you are pulled away by security. So it is now or never. You hug him and are right by his ear. What would you say?

This only happened to me once. November 20th, 1992 in Charlottesville Virginia. It was during "Such A Little Thing". It was a hug from the back, arms going around his stomach. Not screaming but just loud enough he could hear me luckily he wasn't singing at the time. The first thing that came to mind was "Thank you for saving me"
Then as I was pulled away, with a hand shake from him.

So if you have said something to him in a incident like this. Or had a chance what would you say?

Last edited:
Ok, you are at a show. You were able to get on stage and give Morrissey a hug what would you say to him. You know you only have that 2 second time frame until you are pulled away by security. So it is now or never. You hug him and are right by his ear. What would you say?

This only happened to me once. November 20th, 1992 in Charlottesville Virginia. It was during "Such A Little Thing". It was a hug from the back, arms going around his stomach. Not screaming but just loud enough he could hear me luckily he wasn't singing at the time. The first thing that came to mind was "Thank you for saving me"
Then as I was pulled away, with a hand shake from him.

So if you have said something to him in a indecent like this. Or had a chance what would you say?
:D...

Back
Top Bottom