If Morrissey were a "famous"...

I suppose what I am getting at is that there exsits, out there somewhere a sect of "famous"individuals that have their "character" assassinated daily for sport. It isn't a if this is the first nor last time someone has said/done a harmful thing to another. It wasn't as if it was suggested that he bit the head off a bat or had butt implants. Yes, yes it's apples to oranges but it's still fruit, innit?

I suppose what I am getting at is that there exsits, out there somewhere a sect of "famous"individuals that have their "character" assassinated daily for sport. It isn't a if this is the first nor last time someone has said/done a harmful thing to another. It wasn't as if it was suggested that he bit the head off a bat or had butt implants. Yes, yes it's apples to oranges but it's still fruit, innit?

Basically what you're doing is saying that we should all look the other way regarding Morrissey's bullshit because he's famous, like Ozzy was famous...and famous people have a license to be wacky and treat "lesser' people like shit.

But no, it doesn't work that way. We hold Morrissey up to a much higher standard.

He's let us down and we're calling him out on it. That's all there is to it.

We've invested too much in him over the years to do otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom