If Johnny and Moz were in the same room and Marr sneezed would Moz say "Bless you?"

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
:straightface:

What's with all the lame Johnny Marr questions the last few months? Jesus. :rolleyes:

Re: If Johnny and Moz were in the same room and Marr sneezed would Moz say "Bless you

Best thread ever.

Marr might think 'bless you' but he would never say it in public. In fact, he'd probably dismiss Morrissey's sneeze as predictable and then start going on about the exceptional quality of Bernard Sumner's sneezes and then...

Oh, wait, you were joking. Sorry.

Re: If Johnny and Moz were in the same room and Marr sneezed would Moz say "Bless you

Is that sarcasm?

I guess. I suppose everyone is holding onto the dream that they'll reunite. Who am I to criticize that I guess.

I wonder if over at www.crosbystillsnashandyoung.com if people are asking if Neil Young would've altered the lyrics or chord structure to Judy Blue Eyes were he still in the band at the time. :p

Best thread ever.

Marr might think 'bless you' but he would never say it in public. In fact, he'd probably dismiss Morrissey's sneeze as predictable and then start going on about the exceptional quality of Bernard Sumner's sneezes and then...

Oh, wait, you were joking. Sorry.

:lbf: This!

I guess. I suppose everyone is holding onto the dream that they'll reunite. Who am I to criticize that I guess.

I think it's just disappointment with the fact that Morrissey's career seems to be at its lowest point for years (commercially, artistically, lyrically, whatever), coupled with the novelty of Marr finally being 'free' and back in the studio writing songs that are all his own, rather than another substandard Cribs or Modest Mouse collaboration. It's the first time in a very long time that some sort of reunion has seemed feasible. Of course, Moz would never allow it to happen, but still...

Back
Top Bottom