Ian Brown arrested for domestic assault on wife

lainey

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...-Ian-Brown-arrested-over-assault-on-wife.html

Police were called to the couple's home in West Kensington, London, at 8.05am on Monday morning after neighbours called to report a disturbance.

When they arrived at the address Miss Quiroz, 37, a model and actress, allegedly told officers that her husband had attacked her.

Brown, 46, was arrested on suspicion of assault at the address and taken to a police station where he was later bailed until December.

The couple, who have a son, Emilio, 9, married in 1999.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "A 37-year-old woman made an allegation of domestic assault and a 46-year-old man was arrested at the address and taken to a police station."

what the hell is going on with the world?:(

Re: Ian Brown arrested for domestic assault on wife!!!!!!!

I'm surprised with this. Ian Brown always comes across as not a person to be involved in this type of thing. Very sad. :mad:

:( That's terrible.

My friend teaches his son fencing. Must be hard for him :(

He's only been arrested for "'alleged" assault .
Innocent before PROVEN guilty.

The only question is, 8.05 AM? 8.05 AM??????????

Anyone tries to beat me up that early, I fookin smack him with the boiling kettle.:mad:

See how he fookin likes it. She's a fookin waterfall allright a fookin boiling hot waterfall. She bangs the drums yeh? She'll bang your head against the fookin wall as well. She- (etc etc.)

The only question is, 8.05 AM? 8.05 AM??????????

Anyone tries to beat me up that early, I fookin smack him with the boiling kettle.:mad:

See how he fookin likes it. She's a fookin waterfall allright a fookin boiling hot waterfall. She bangs the drums yeh? She'll bang your head against the fookin wall as well. She- (etc etc.)

:lbf: Yes.

Tags
free ian brown
Back
Top Bottom