Ian Brady 'may have revealed' Keith Bennett burial place

Ain't no soul either. We are born, live, die. The chemical reactions stop. Science. The same science that gave you mobile phones, TV, anti-cancer drugs, corn-plasters and Polyethylene.

P.

Using "Science." as a sentence sums up your intellectual light. There is a thread for you to be right or wrong on but this isn't it.

Nice job, Iona. You scared off the biggest Kristeen Young fan on the forums

you heartless twat!

Oh no. However will we cope? Will you bridge the gap?

Also Winnie Johnson's family gave the approval for tonight's Channel 4 programme to go ahead.

http://www.channel4.com/news/ian-brady-documentary-to-be-shown-on-channel-4

And for those who are interested, here is a doc about Winnie Johnson and her attempt to contact Ian Brady when she first was diagnosed with cancer. There is a poignant moment where she says she refuses to die before Brady.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dear-mr-brady/4od

Im NOT making this topic about myself! Dont even go there!!!!!!
Id never ever do that, its about Ian brady the moors murderer! (i can hardly bring myself to mention the name and what it means, its horrific!) and its about a mothers wish to bury her dear child before her sons murderer died.

But just as important now that poor winnie has passed away, its about the rememberance of the beautifull innocent children who were torched and then murdered by these monsters - hindly and brady!

I did take the critisisims towards me a bit sensitivly and personally at first, but Ive now had time to reflect, and I dont think they were made wiv any real malice towards me , I hope not anyways!
I was just trying to expand and develope the topic further when I mentioned the death penalty ect, as no one has the "right" to end anothers life, not even not even via corperal punishment, but I feel now, it might of been the wrong thing to go into given the sensitve nature of the topic!

I dont care what verbal abuse I get nor about what anyone thinks about me, Im going to pay tribute to these children!

R.I.P dear little ones!

Destiny for some is to save lives - morrissey ! :)

Re: Moors murderer Brady brought back to life by hospital staff after his heart stops

tumblr_m0e7ohpD4R1qmphy6-1.gif

Re: Moors murderer Brady brought back to life by hospital staff after his heart stops

They should have just him die...

They should have just him die...

I'm pretty sure that legally they were required to and I don't think that his status as a prisoner can override that, but that's why I thought the story was interesting. I think there is an element of cruelty on the part of the medical staff that did this and that's shocking. It's moreso if they were possibly directed to keep him alive based on this sick game he plays of saying he will someday reveal the location of the lost boy. It's a gruesome story but it's got some interesting ethical questions attached.

Here's a direct link.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-brought-life-hospital-staff-heart-stops.html

Back
Top Bottom