"I Wish you lonely" video uploaded

Raphael Lambach

Morrissey channel on YouTube uploaded "I Wish you lonley" (taken from Berlin gig) as official video.

Would it be the next single instead of "MLIDAFY" and "ATYPMFIL"?

Home Is A Question Mark (live in Berlin) just added too:

Regards,
FWD.

Fantastic songs, nice live versions - but missing the wonderful „myseeeeeelllff“ of the studio cut for Home...

Agreed, this would place comfortably on past Moz albums, I can even see it sitting nicely somewhere on the Vauxhall album, it has that autumnal torch song vibe to it.

Oh no, taken from the live recording with that fat ugly woman screaming like a madman about racists. Must be a drag to be Skinny's sister but God really had to hand that job to someone I suppose.

No they're n0t. They are "will this do?" latter-day-career clunk-by-numbers.
theres a smiths related post on the home page skinny,go and wank over that and let the rest of us enjoy this post,we are all sick of your verbal diarrhoea

Agreed, this would place comfortably on past Moz albums, I can even see it sitting nicely somewhere on the Vauxhall album, it has that autumnal torch song vibe to it.
Really cannot agree, sorry bhops. They are tuneless, dreary dirges to my ears, with nothing like the beauty and harmonic richness of Vauxhall. But they seem to be making some people happy, so each to their own.

Really cannot agree, sorry bhops. They are tuneless, dreary dirges to my ears, with nothing like the beauty and harmonic richness of Vauxhall. But they seem to be making some people happy, so each to their own.
That’s fair, I would never deny someone not finding the new album to their liking, art is highly subjective after all. But I can honestly say this is by far my favourite album since Vauxhall. I just love it beyond words. This song in particular when he gets to the lyrical refrain, ‘do you really think I will?’ I can hear such beautiful and plaintive emotion and then right at the end as the voice soars, ‘many times I’ve saved MYSELF!!!’ Well that is everything I need from a song, right there in that moment. Spine tingling.

When I was at the height of My moz worship in my youth I honestly would have been pleased hearing the man gurgle his throat in salt water and seen it as music. Him going bah bah bop bop on a tape would have given me an erection back then and probably did.
I never could understand fans bothering about the paid musicians around him. I know he needs a band and people to play actual instruments but when that Alain craze was at its worst it was really hard to relate at all and with time that probably killed it for me.
I was shocked the other day that Alain and Boz were actually there already back in 1997 and I think it was Alain who had a huge smile on his face when I held up that United scarf at the Solna gig that year when Moz bowed towards it as they entered the stage.
It feels like those band members joined later and with time the focus were on them when I only had eyes for Moz and not because I fancied him or anything but because he was a symbol of something completely missing from society and popular culture for a very long time.
Moz is not supposed to have mates hanging around and that includes band members.

LOL

Past Moz albums or pest Moz albums?

LOL

I wish you luck belt has grown into a fav for me. Nice to see the live clips

Back
Top Bottom