Morrissey Central "I TRAVELED TO A MYSTICAL TIME ZONE BUT I MISSED MY BED SO I CAME STRAIGHT HOME" (July 14, 2020)

I TRAVELED TO A MYSTICAL TIME ZONE BUT I MISSED MY BED SO I CAME STRAIGHT HOME

Links to 15 Spent The Day In Bed cover version videos (seriously).

SER shared the above link on FB a few minutes after it appeared on Central.
Regards,
FWD.

Inspired by this message, I skipped the shitty covers and listened to this instead:

Inspired by this message, I skipped the shitty covers and listened to this instead:

One of my favourite Smiths songs. I wish he brought it back for the next tour. The version they played in 2004 was... not great.

Now THAT was disheartening. If I was a blind drunk SER I'd find something more interesting to post. WTF is going on with that random Morrissey Peripheral website.

I reckon these two old foreign dudes are blikey boggle fark arse twit c*** twat!! This shit is creepy. I reckon California's Son is depending on the mporium uk to get the family through the chinese virus recession, so foreign shit like this needs to be posted to keep you loonies buying California Son baseball hats inn nnnn n nnnn nnnnn n n it.

They all convinced me . I'm lying down my bed now and listening Highlands By Bob Dylan.
Very nice moments of this fleeting life.

What thought process does he go through before posting this shit?

Also, on the right in the preview, we have David Johansen regretting his participation in a ukulele duo.

Wtf is going on 🤢 🤮 this is pathetic, and embarrassing. So glad I’ve sold all my Moz collection and just sticking with smiths. My poor idol, Moz used to be the coolest dude in the world to me, what the f*** has happened, the shit songs, the shit website, the shit nephew, the baggy trousers, the mullet, the racism, his cringy on stage dialogue with the crowd, his creepy hunched walk to his limo, I’ll never get that out my head, WTF!(And I know he didn’t post this himself, but he’s greenlighting everything). Morrissey has become a f***in joke, and it saddens me.

Where's the remix, Morrissey?
GOD forbid that it does not appear,it is to destroy a cute theme!.
Moz you can't use Bobby for that Shit!!!.
Moz listens to the pleas!.
Moz don't let them ruin your theme please Morrissey!!!!!!!
Never take the remix out of the HORTOO!!!!😫😫😫😫🤨🤨🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

I skimmed through them and liked one of the drum tracks and the young lady on acoustic was good.
I'm all for people putting their phones down and playing music so all good for me.
There are a lot worse things people could be doing in these uncertain times.

I write this to say to Moz ,kindly thank you but noo.
Ugly!
I love that topic but i think my inner ear was very affected!!!🤯👂👂
Viva Mo💤 !!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom