Morrissey Central "I TRAVELED TO A MYSTICAL TIME ZONE BUT I MISSED MY BED SO I CAME STRAIGHT HOME" (July 14, 2020)

I TRAVELED TO A MYSTICAL TIME ZONE BUT I MISSED MY BED SO I CAME STRAIGHT HOME

Links to 15 Spent The Day In Bed cover version videos (seriously).

SER shared the above link on FB a few minutes after it appeared on Central.
Regards,
FWD.

I checked all of them out...some better than others, must admit.
To the idiots & drunks :squiffy: on here complaining, whingeing & whining - remember these are amateurs having FUN. Lighten up.
Thanks for posting. :thumb:

I skimmed through them and liked one of the drum tracks and the young lady on acoustic was good.
I'm all for people putting their phones down and playing music so all good for me.
There are a lot worse things people could be doing in these uncertain times.

They can do what they want, doesn't mean they’re any good. And that’s beside the point, the cringe is in the sharing of them on Central. What is the motive here?? 🤢

Why wouldn't he share these video's? It's a nice sign of appreciation and acknowledgement from Moz. Some people here are always moaning and complaining, get a life.

They can do what they want, doesn't mean they’re any good. And that’s beside the point, the cringe is in the sharing of them on Central. What is the motive here?? 🤢
Ego.
Narcissism.
Self promotion.
All that makes morrissey horrible.

I think Sam just posts Moz related stuff that he's seen & sometimes stuff he's been sent by Moz, or maybe even Damon, that Italian video was pretty random. Or even his Gran, she might love all these covers.

I don't think there's vast rhyme or reason to it.

I've only had time to listen to the first one so far, and it was so sad (in a good way). So much has happened recently, it feels like it was written years ago. 'No bus, no boss, no rain, no train' Prophetic.
It’s a great song; amongst Morrissey’s best.

you have to question why this one was picked to appear on the main page,because its another way to drum up hatred on this site,its almost click-bait.if its so bad why did it make the front page.

you have to question why this one was picked to appear on the main page,because its another way to drum up hatred on this site,its almost click-bait.if its so bad why did it make the front page.
The were 15 videos. I wasn't cutting and pasting all of them here - the video in the OP was picked at random and pasted as an example. I have not had the time to listen to any of them and rate how 'bad' any are. That's exactly how that came about - zero agenda.
FWD.

The were 15 videos. I wasn't cutting and pasting all of them here - the video in the OP was picked at random and pasted as an example. I have not had the time to listen to any of them and rate how 'bad' any are. That's exactly how that came about - zero agenda.
FWD.
oh look, a pig just flew by my window,didnt know pigs could fly.

Aww - it's wee old people singing for a relative or a friend. I think it's sweet. Doesn't need to be on Central making that site even harder to navigate or understand, but it's sweet.

Aww - it's wee old people singing for a relative or a friend. I think it's sweet. Doesn't need to be on Central making that site even harder to navigate or understand, but it's sweet.
The drumming video is great. And the ‘mash up’ singer has a great voice. There’s plenty to like, I think.

The drumming video is great. And the ‘mash up’ singer has a great voice. There’s plenty to like, I think.

If my boss ever looked at our website (which they don't even when I ask them to) & saw 15 cover versions not tied to a current promotion they'd have a fit. 😁

Also - (I may have told this one before) - the legal department of a company I worked for once got our OWN YouTube channel shut down for breach of copyright & we couldn't get it back & had to set up a new one.

And that’s beside the point, the cringe is in the sharing of them on Central. What is the motive here?? 🤢

Again, getting a reaction from people.

Knowing the only reaction the MC editors are ever going to get is astonishment at how thick they are. Getting a line from a Smiths song wrong? They don't even do that on purpose, I bet. There's just nothing between their ears.

Morrissey employs people who don't know his work and make his songs look unimportant.
The guy has spent his life stealing from authors to try and appear intelligent, and now he's made to look even less educated than he is.
No well-read singer would allow a "love is on it's way out" t.shirt. Ever. Even on their deathbed. But a money-grabbing crass crankfraud on his way out? Why should he care if this makes him look 10 times more stupid than he actually is? He's well past caring what anybody might think...He's too old and rich to try and apear more attractive than he is. He can truly be himself now.

Sammy had his picture in the Guardian yesterday. Pictured working very hard as usual...

Now we can only imagine what the bright creature above will achieve with 50 millions in his bank account...

:thumb:

If my boss ever looked at our website (which they don't even when I ask them to) & saw 15 cover versions not tied to a current promotion they'd have a fit. 😁

Also - (I may have told this one before) - the legal department of a company I worked for once got our OWN YouTube channel shut down for breach of copyright & we couldn't get it back & had to set up a new one.
I’m beyond expecting coherent promotional content from Central. I’m trying to embrace it as a subversive online occupation.

of course its sweet,it leaves these wee old people open to abuse on here,would love to see some of the twats on here,half of them probably look like theyv been dressed by stevie wonder.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom