"I Thought You Were Dead" on streaming sites

I Thought You Were Dead appears on Spotify and iTunes

From Famous when dead - now also on Amazon.co.uk with a release date of April 26, 2019 and image:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an interesting move.
So the RSD exclusive track is no longer that exclusive.

The track can be purchased to own digitally too on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07R4XNVWJ

Also on Google Play Music to buy (streaming options for both companies too).
Both the Amazon & Google ones will be available in the download section shortly so everyone can own a 320 digital version as supplied by BMG.
Regards,
FWD.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This is an interesting move.
So the RSD exclusive track is no longer that exclusive.

The track can be purchased to own digitally too on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07R4XNVWJ

Also on Google Play Music to buy (streaming options for both companies too).
Both the Amazon & Google ones will be available in the download section shortly so everyone can own a 320 digital version as supplied by BMG.
Regards,
FWD.

No US sites yet tho?

No US sites yet tho?
To buy? I think you can just buy the track in sterling as opposed to dollars.
Same on Google Play - anyone confirm?
Don't know about Apple?
Both bit rates are in the d/l section.
Regards,
FWD.

Bloody hell what a corker

Update:
Now on US Amazon.
(URL may take you to a regional store if not in the US - which normally doesn't happen so probably a digital store 'feature').
Regards,
FWD.

in the last year we have had blue dreamers eyes and now this,lover to be,never again,for someone whos career is supposedly over he is still producing a few crackers.

Meanwhile Wedding Bell Blues goes nowhere, fast.
Releasing this beauty amidst the CS-singles won’t help I’m afraid.
Not that I complain ;)

in the last year we have had blue dreamers eyes and now this,lover to be,never again,for someone whos career is supposedly over he is still producing a few crackers.

I know, it's odd that those songs don't make any album as they are all brilliant. Maybe Moz has been too bogged down with not giving a shit, the world's gone to pot etc, and he's lost touch with his sensitive/emotional side.

Glad to know Mozz is NOT that narrow minded (only on vinyl) and relasing these new songs at least on digital format too.

CD would have been better but i understand, even Taylor Swift won't be releasing her new album on cd apparently.

Glad to know Mozz is NOT that narrow minded (only on vinyl) and relasing these new songs at least on digital format too.

CD would have been better but i understand, even Taylor Swift won't be releasing her new album on cd apparently.

T Swift’s ‘music’ is soooo disposable that there’s really no need for any physical format release.

So digital (disposable) is the right way to go for most modern music that won’t be remembered tomorrow.

Having said that, I don’t mind digital releases of music, but prefer something more tangible, something that can be held. Call me old fashioned, but I like to be touched by something I can touch, even if it’s just a plastic or card board sleeve or case, while listening to the music.

Last edited:
T Swift’s ‘music’ is soooo disposable that there’s really no need for any physical format release.

So digital disposable is the right way to go for most modern music that won’t be remembered tomorrow.

Having said that I don’t mind digital releases of music, but prefer something more tangible, something that can be held. Call me old fashioned, but I like to be touched by something I can touch, even if it’s just a plastic or card board sleeve or case, while listening to the music.

Similar here, for artists I really like I still buy CD's, if I like some of someones stuff I download. I do get a nice buzz when I find something I had forgotten about, generally after one of the kids or my wife have listened to it and kept it amongst their collection for ages!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom