I thought we were about to have a little fun?

S

Skylarker

capture_20120831_172641.png

I'd like to note that within seconds of when I reported this threatening letter to the admin staff, DavidT squashed the piece of shit who sent it.

On that note, I hereby would like to announce my pledge of a complete ceasefire on my part concerning all members of Admin. Including Kewpie.

For whatever differences we have or have had in the past, this shows me that you do indeed look out for the integrity of your site and the protection of its members in good standing.

Let any who say otherwise take note.

(Not that this jackass would have gotten very far with me, anyway)...

Skylarker can't be saved. Family only. Donations to charity. No flowers. plz!

I'd like to note that within seconds of when I reported this threatening letter to the admin staff, DavidT squashed the piece of shit who sent it.

On that note, I hereby would like to announce my pledge of a complete ceasefire on my part concerning all members of Admin. Including Kewpie.

For whatever differences we have or have had in the past, this shows me that you do indeed look out for the integrity of your site and the protection of its members in good standing.

Whoa! totally lol, but WAIT! I'm not....quite.....sure.....you realise what may be on the 'event horizon'. If I was in your ice-cream splattered shoes, i'd be a little more humble, a LOT less arrogant and waaay more cautious about calling certain 'online entities' a 'jackass'......and I would NEVVA! EVVA! do that whole lame-ass screenshop panicky-ass run to moderator kitty for cover #FAIL shit.:lbf:

You may think you have called on your 'soldiers' to come to your assistance, but you really, really want to step back. And reflect.
Have you read 'Lord Of The Rings'? Seen the filums? The Hobbit trilogy is coming at ya after December's Mayan Apocalypze-Not. You see there are trolls, flamers and garden gnomes. Then there are orcs, wringwraiths, balrogs, Saruman. Sauron. There's HarryBoi in Vegas. There's Voldermort-lite, there's a whole universe of 'entities' out there who you, in your sweet innocence, may bring forth to render this place smoke, ash and blackened earth. As if 'BrummieBoy' can't call in the Royal Marines any fc-ukin time I like. But that would be for some opponent worth more than the occasional facial. Ain't you, bro!

Sabbath fanz in L.A. Wait till Ozzie gives you the nod, then waste this place! But not until your leader decides to settle the whole Manchester-Birmingham-London 'cultural debate'. Like, that 'discussion' is going to last such a long time when the Aberdeen-Seattle grunge swarm in to help 'BrummiFrodo' do the whole Morrissey-Hoax ring to Mount Doom-Mordor thing/thang/whatevs .

Be very sure you know what you're doing. And that it's what you want, want you really, really want in a ziz-a-zig ha! stylee? Get me? Or are you still, like, totally u wot mt8?

Is that really ice-cream on your shoes? Or is it like a patterned hanky thing? Is that trail of cream around your lips 'ice-cream'? I hope no-one starts being silly and messin with your 'witty' avatar pics in a Perez-Penile-slurping up the man-jam fashion. Cuz that would be gross and tasteless and.... 'BrummieBoy' has not endorse such puerile behaviour since 2004'.

I know you can't possibly follow this. Really, don't blow your mind even trying to. I hope your death is swift and merciful and you will not be tortured endlessly just for the lulz. I wish I could intervene and save 'The Mentalist Three' from The Wrath Of Moz and The Lady Miss KristTeen: but it's too late. My intercessions have failed. El-Ron Mozzizzey has spoken. And you, my sweet little twink ice-cream man van Big Star fan are......in danger!

Get tha fc-uk outta Dodge, boy. Change your screen-name/persona while you still breathin! Get back to scribing the Wiki by candlelight, leave the high-level conceptualist fan-tastic mextaxy-metamodernist games to those who actually have the chops for it. And that certainly ain't the conjoined love-birds !Diva!NHNzzzz either.........Look, I'm gonna level. Moz deliberately 'blew-it' with that t-shirt, but it was deliberate. He knew he'd raise the zombies again and they'd come back for an encore/rehash/remix/reprise until this site dies. But I still think it was an error of judgement. He's still got a Third Act: facing mortality like Iggy with his chanson album. I know Moz is up to it. Why is he distracting himself with this place again? So many questions! And of such historic import!

"Alas! An adversary has come upon us! To the catapults, dude!"

[sigh]

*sincerely B.B*

ps: i seez nothin 'threatening' in the screenshot. just a friendly 'hellooooo!' invitation to party like it's 99 and FB/Tw/G+ haven't yet ruined the funz. And you think you is oldfag? [sighs. smirks. breaks for coffee & 2 water tomatoes'n'shit]

Last edited:

I got a PM from that same character earlier today. Along with another from a different user name. Both names were registered in 2010. And both had only made one post each on the forums, in the same exact thread, regarding trolling of all things. Haha. Btw, the PM by E.Y.S.W.D.Y. mentioned you, Skylarker. He asked me if I think you are worthy, then made a few other comments. Is it against TOS to post the screen capture?

I got a PM from that same character earlier today. Along with another from a different user name. Both names were registered in 2010. And both had only made one post each on the forums, in the same exact thread, regarding trolling of all things. Haha. Btw, the PM by E.Y.S.W.D.Y. mentioned you, Skylarker. He asked me if I think you are worthy, then made a few other comments. Is it against TOS to post the screen capture?

Whether it's against TOS or not: it's an etiquette thing. bare-knuckle gloves off/nonces on the ward block vs Queensberry Rules / Honour Amongst Thieves,etc.

I think there's an atoneness/forgiveness thing shaping up here. I hope it's that and not mass murder, carnage.

regards

Last edited:
Whether it's against TOS or not: it's an etiquette thing. bare-knuckle gloves off/nonces on the ward block vs Queensberry Rules / Honour Amongst Thieves,etc.

I think there's an atoneness/forgiveness thing shaping up here. I hope it's that and not mass murder, carnage.

regards

OK. The message didn't bother me. I found it humorous. I wasn't going to even mention it to anyone but then I saw this thread.

No it's not against TOS to post a screencap as long as it doesn't include any confidential information. However if you would only be doing so for my benefit, you may just as well PM me unless you don't mind Solo's resident dipshit making another 538 barely coherent posts about things that don't concern him.

At any rate the guy behind it was immediately identified and while I cannot go into detail, he has a history of harassment and making threats, both direct and, as in my case, implicit. He's just a garden variety impotent little pudwhack who at this point is on very thin ice and were he merely to have started shit with me on the forums I would not have reported the letter but where threats are concerned, that's a different kind of f*****ry that I do not suffer lightly...not because I'm particularly worried but just because of the principle of the thing.

I've already had all kinds of personal information splattered across the boards that has now been picked up by winners like BrummieBoy and Thesmithsmorrissey and used as fuel, even if the information is distorted or untrue. You've got to remember; I've actually had comments about my children dying or being molested...but that's par for the course here...people with tiny dicks who have no power in their lives come here and see no boundaries where online conduct is concerned because they imagine that the anonymity affords them some kind of asylum. Then they make threats and think it's all some kind of game.

But, in the case of the loser that sent the letter, he is on very thin ice legally at this point, although I can't go into further detail and I can't discuss anything else on the subject publicly.

No it's not against TOS to post a screencap as long as it doesn't include any confidential information. However if you would only be doing so for my benefit, you may just as well PM me unless you don't mind Solo's resident dipshit making another 538 barely coherent posts about things that don't concern him.

At any rate the guy behind it was immediately identified and while I cannot go into detail, he has a history of harassment and making threats, both direct and, as in my case, implicit. He's just a garden variety impotent little pudwhack who at this point is on very thin ice and were he merely to have started shit with me on the forums I would not have reported the letter but where threats are concerned, that's a different kind of f*****ry that I do not suffer lightly...not because I'm particularly worried but just because of the principle of the thing.

I've already had all kinds of personal information splattered across the boards that has now been picked up by winners like BrummieBoy and Thesmithsmorrissey and used as fuel, even if the information is distorted or untrue. You've got to remember; I've actually had comments about my children dying or being molested...but that's par for the course here...people with tiny dicks who have no power in their lives come here and see no boundaries where online conduct is concerned because they imagine that the anonymity affords them some kind of asylum. Then they make threats and think it's all some kind of game.

But, in the case of the loser that sent the letter, he is on very thin ice legally at this point, although I can't go into further detail and I can't discuss anything else on the subject publicly.

The two private messages I received were very personal. They included detailed information about my past from seven years ago, even using my ex-husband's real name. In one message, the person stated that he was pissed that I mentioned his user name on the forum recently. This was the clue I needed to tell me who it was. They weren't threatening in anyway, just obnoxious, asking me if my ex had a sex change. :lbf: Well, glad David has it under control.

The two private messages I received were very personal. They included detailed information about my past from seven years ago, even using my ex-husband's real name. In one message, the person stated that he was pissed that I mentioned his user name on the forum recently. This was the clue I needed to tell me who it was. They weren't threatening in anyway, just obnoxious, asking me if my ex had a sex change. :lbf:

Yeah, Google and Peek You can make any troll feel like Sherlock Holmes. That's the problem with putting any personal details online...sooner or later they will be recycled by some helpless little f***. Unfortunately that's a lesson many of us learn way too late.

Well, glad David has it under control.

He does indeed.

Btw, the PM by E.Y.S.W.D.Y. mentioned you, Skylarker. He asked me if I think you are worthy, then made a few other comments. Is it against TOS to post the screen capture?

Realitybites...do you think I'm worthy? :D

Yeah, Google and Peek You can make any troll feel like Sherlock Holmes. That's the problem with putting any personal details online...sooner or later they will be recycled by some helpless little f***. Unfortunately that's a lesson many of us learn way too late.

[sigh!]

'Skylarker'. I think you genuinely need some guidance with all this. You started this thread. No-one else. You chose to highlight this PM. No-one else. Have a little think about how YOU come across. We play games with language and identity, but we actually sort of have some vague sense about what we're doing. You really don't seem to have the chops for this stuff. There's, like, '911 is a joke' alarm bells / warning / sirens going off all over the place -but you just keep driving that van to the inevitable drive-by.....you're kind of like the Duran Duran version of the above-referenced track........not a good look, dude!

'he has a history of harassment and making threats, both direct and, as in my case, implicit'.

No paranoia there, then. You freak at 'implicit'. Tough guy! Tattoos! There was nothing stopping you discretely bringing this 'porblem?' to light without escalating it by creating a new thread, bragging about how brave and fearless you are and ain't gonna take shit from no-one. As if your 'Michelle-stalker' car-crash thread wasn't enough, you just walk away from that wreckage, fire up the engine on a new thread and head straight for the cliff. Surely, that's your choice?Did you put up 'confidential' information about yourself to be a smart-arse braggart, or did someone steal your info and post it against your will? How do you feel about the supposed 'private emails' from KrisTeen? When did you realise that, if they're real, they're probably incomplete and she may have leaked stuff deliberately to put a hex on fool like you, !Diva! and NHNzzzz? Smart people online have been doing complex shit like that for years. Leaking bogus 'secrets', impersonating themselves or others so they can't be parsed, or at least any attempt to do so renders the investigator dismissed as risible or insane. Do you use 'Do Not Track', 'Ghostery', 'NoScript' or 'Collusion'? Kewpie has 'tools' which you diss her for using, even if they are very 2005. Do you use any 'tools'? Do you not realise that all your real and fake id's and personas have already been linked together by the FB/Tw/G+ corporations and that anyone who cares can link them up? Not that I can imagine anyone paying attention to you other than for humour value. But I guess there might plausibly be a complete psycho out there and you'll end up in a buthered bits in body bag situation. After all, you are American and I hear it's far more of a porblem over that side of the pond.

This 'privacy' stuff is a myth for most people. Our every move online is tracked by GCHQ spooks/tha Feds 'becuz we iz srs politikul activstz, innit'. So, anyone gives us shit, it's all documented by experts who would track down any genuwine psycho real quick. Do you know what you're doing? I srsly doubt it, dude. Retire this 'Skyfarter' persona, find an innocuous screen-name and start again. Stop tryin to be a big swingin' dick. You smell of #FAIL! Not Alpha Male. It's obvious to all. There's a kind of avuncular concern to a point, but then folk'll get bored of warning you. You'll go too far and they'll be a Birthday Party 'Release The Bats' type situation. Don't say we didn't warn you! We'll have probably moved on, but we'll hear about it from the real "we'll let you know" shadowlands.

If your child exists and is really ill and that info wasn't volunteered by you: you have my prayers. If it's Munchausen By Internet, or you were credulous enough to think you could insincerely share real shit on a wacko site like this without getting the piss and shit ripped out of you: this isn't Facebook!. Carry on and you'll sadly deserve all you get - until and until you retire 'Skylarker' and come back as someone a little less cocksure, less unironically arrogant, and a lot more curious about others with challenges you don't/won't/can't understand. Such as agoraphobia, for instance. It's pretty bizarre when you write that others 'see no boundaries where online conduct is concerned because they imagine that the anonymity affords them some kind of asylum. Then they make threats and think it's all some kind of game.' Let's remember how you first introduced yourself to me when you were so foolish to diss Jemma Pixie Hixon's version of 'Asleep' and didn't back down when I told you, very calmly "Bitch! Please!"

Originally Posted by Skylarker:

'That cooze knows as much about loneliness as a monkey does about quantum physics.'

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/847-Jemma-Pixie-Hixon-covers-Asleep

We came back at ya as Wayne Clooney, but you didn't take the hint, did you? You say 'they imagine that the anonymity affords them some kind of asylum'. There is NO anonymity online, never was. For a while, it was fun to impersonate the high-school jocks whose cocks we secretly sucked and threatening to out them as homophobes, until their wives found out and shit got real.Guess what? We were wrong, they turned out to be decent, tolerant Catholic 'forgiveness queens' and we've atoned for being total dickheads. I'm not so sure you'll get off so lightly if you go flashing screengrabs of PM's around! That stands for 'Private Message', or didn't you get the memo? You thought you were being such a smart-ass with the 'Michelle/Nightingale' bullshit, but you've just been shown to be a jackass. Ballot-stuffing the karma system, and you and !Diva! seriously thought folk didn't know? LOL-tastic, to-bo, to the max. !Diva! is, like, so valley girl fetch! .....NOT! And yes, your 'game strategies' are about as fresh as Austin's vision of London Town. Starting threads about imaginary 'stalkers' then complaining of being stalked....wtf! lol!

You end, as usual, with a complete mental meltdown:

"But, in the case of the loser that sent the letter, he is on very thin ice legally at this point, although I can't go into further detail and I can't discuss anything else in this thread on the subject."

What letter? That's a one-line PM. If you've had a 'scary letter': don't broadcast the fact, don't wig out and 'share' it, just suck it up and be the 'man's man' you keep droning on that you are. Advertise it and you're only asking for more until there's an avalanche of pizzas, junk mail and God knows what else at the front door. Is that what you want? Cut the mystery 'legal thin ice', 'no futher detail', 'can't discuss further' bull-crap. Newsflash! No-one cares. Get over yourself, drama queen. Let's see if you just let it rest now, and allow this thread to die an early death. Or whether you wig out and drag it on... and on.... and on.....I'm not going to add anything else to this thread as to do so just enables your dysfunctionality. Anyway, my work here is nearly done. Panic. Chaos. Disorder, etc. I've got better stuff to do once my ankle injury finally heals and the Paralympic buzz ends. But, until then, it's kind of fun flippin between t.v and laptop, downing tramadol and having mega-lols! at poor 'Skylarker' and his descent into absolute ridicule and humiliation on 'Morrissey-Solo.com'. Sorry, dude. It's just what we do! Nothing personal.

I assume that A****ns not your first name as it would be truly silly to complain of a privacy invasion then broadcast it further. Truly silly. Don't you agree?...ahem!NB: Thanks for the emails folks, can't reply till I'm in a library or Starbucks. If I reply, you get tracked by The Man as well as me. I do read them though. Very interesting! Of course, like Skylarker: I'm just making this shit up in a desperate attempt to appear 'interesting'. Morrissey never pulls that rabbit out of his ass, of course!

Enough. Afternoon tea and an early evening dogging session calls me away before X-Factor:horny::horny::horny:. And I need to make sure the kids have done their yard chores.

*sincerely B.B*

We play games with language and identity, but we actually sort of have some vague sense about what we're doing.

It's obvious to all.

Don't say we didn't warn you! We'll have probably moved on, but we'll hear about it from the real "we'll let you know" shadowlands.

We came back at ya as Wayne Clooney, but you didn't take the hint, did you?

We were wrong, they turned out to be decent, tolerant Catholic 'forgiveness queens' and we've atoned for being total dickheads.

No-one cares.

Solipsist group-think blah blah prison rape blah blah horny emoticon blah blah we do not forgive, we do not forget blah blah you've lost - we're winning blah blah ankle injury blah blah paralympics etc.

*sincerely B.B*

something something ramble ramble lame insult ramble ramble something something ice cream truck ramble ramble misspelled words ramble ramble

*sincerely B.B*

I hope you didn't expect me to actually read all that crap.

Anyway, I've enjoyed a little back and forth discourse with realitybites; I don't really see the need to keep this discussion going. Bottom line is if the guy continues along the lines of the shit I haven't posted, he's gonna find himself answering to someone a lot more foreboding than anyone at Solo.

And that's all I have left to say on the subject publicly.

I hate to dish out career advice because your failures are fun to watch, but you realize that whoever that troll is is probably laughing his ass off and has "won" because what he did bothered you enough to start a thread about it? :straightface:

someone with toooo much time on their hands!

[sigh!]

'Skylarker'. I think you genuinely need some guidance with all this. You started this thread. No-one else. You chose to highlight this PM. No-one else. Have a little think about how YOU come across. We play games with language and identity, but we actually sort of have some vague sense about what we're doing. You really don't seem to have the chops for this stuff. There's, like, '911 is a joke' alarm bells / warning / sirens going off all over the place -but you just keep driving that van to the inevitable drive-by.....you're kind of like the Duran Duran version of the above-referenced track........not a good look, dude!

'he has a history of harassment and making threats, both direct and, as in my case, implicit'.

No paranoia there, then. You freak at 'implicit'. Tough guy! Tattoos! There was nothing stopping you discretely bringing this 'porblem?' to light without escalating it by creating a new thread, bragging about how brave and fearless you are and ain't gonna take shit from no-one. As if your 'Michelle-stalker' car-crash thread wasn't enough, you just walk away from that wreckage, fire up the engine on a new thread and head straight for the cliff. Surely, that's your choice?Did you put up 'confidential' information about yourself to be a smart-arse braggart, or did someone steal your info and post it against your will? How do you feel about the supposed 'private emails' from KrisTeen? When did you realise that, if they're real, they're probably incomplete and she may have leaked stuff deliberately to put a hex on fool like you, !Diva! and NHNzzzz? Smart people online have been doing complex shit like that for years. Leaking bogus 'secrets', impersonating themselves or others so they can't be parsed, or at least any attempt to do so renders the investigator dismissed as risible or insane. Do you use 'Do Not Track', 'Ghostery', 'NoScript' or 'Collusion'? Kewpie has 'tools' which you diss her for using, even if they are very 2005. Do you use any 'tools'? Do you not realise that all your real and fake id's and personas have already been linked together by the FB/Tw/G+ corporations and that anyone who cares can link them up? Not that I can imagine anyone paying attention to you other than for humour value. But I guess there might plausibly be a complete psycho out there and you'll end up in a buthered bits in body bag situation. After all, you are American and I hear it's far more of a porblem over that side of the pond.

This 'privacy' stuff is a myth for most people. Our every move online is tracked by GCHQ spooks/tha Feds 'becuz we iz srs politikul activstz, innit'. So, anyone gives us shit, it's all documented by experts who would track down any genuwine psycho real quick. Do you know what you're doing? I srsly doubt it, dude. Retire this 'Skyfarter' persona, find an innocuous screen-name and start again. Stop tryin to be a big swingin' dick. You smell of #FAIL! Not Alpha Male. It's obvious to all. There's a kind of avuncular concern to a point, but then folk'll get bored of warning you. You'll go too far and they'll be a Birthday Party 'Release The Bats' type situation. Don't say we didn't warn you! We'll have probably moved on, but we'll hear about it from the real "we'll let you know" shadowlands.

If your child exists and is really ill and that info wasn't volunteered by you: you have my prayers. If it's Munchausen By Internet, or you were credulous enough to think you could insincerely share real shit on a wacko site like this without getting the piss and shit ripped out of you: this isn't Facebook!. Carry on and you'll sadly deserve all you get - until and until you retire 'Skylarker' and come back as someone a little less cocksure, less unironically arrogant, and a lot more curious about others with challenges you don't/won't/can't understand. Such as agoraphobia, for instance. It's pretty bizarre when you write that others 'see no boundaries where online conduct is concerned because they imagine that the anonymity affords them some kind of asylum. Then they make threats and think it's all some kind of game.' Let's remember how you first introduced yourself to me when you were so foolish to diss Jemma Pixie Hixon's version of 'Asleep' and didn't back down when I told you, very calmly "Bitch! Please!"

Originally Posted by Skylarker:

'That cooze knows as much about loneliness as a monkey does about quantum physics.'

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/847-Jemma-Pixie-Hixon-covers-Asleep

We came back at ya as Wayne Clooney, but you didn't take the hint, did you? You say 'they imagine that the anonymity affords them some kind of asylum'. There is NO anonymity online, never was. For a while, it was fun to impersonate the high-school jocks whose cocks we secretly sucked and threatening to out them as homophobes, until their wives found out and shit got real.Guess what? We were wrong, they turned out to be decent, tolerant Catholic 'forgiveness queens' and we've atoned for being total dickheads. I'm not so sure you'll get off so lightly if you go flashing screengrabs of PM's around! That stands for 'Private Message', or didn't you get the memo? You thought you were being such a smart-ass with the 'Michelle/Nightingale' bullshit, but you've just been shown to be a jackass. Ballot-stuffing the karma system, and you and !Diva! seriously thought folk didn't know? LOL-tastic, to-bo, to the max. !Diva! is, like, so valley girl fetch! .....NOT! And yes, your 'game strategies' are about as fresh as Austin's vision of London Town. Starting threads about imaginary 'stalkers' then complaining of being stalked....wtf! lol!

You end, as usual, with a complete mental meltdown:

"But, in the case of the loser that sent the letter, he is on very thin ice legally at this point, although I can't go into further detail and I can't discuss anything else in this thread on the subject."

What letter? That's a one-line PM. If you've had a 'scary letter': don't broadcast the fact, don't wig out and 'share' it, just suck it up and be the 'man's man' you keep droning on that you are. Advertise it and you're only asking for more until there's an avalanche of pizzas, junk mail and God knows what else at the front door. Is that what you want? Cut the mystery 'legal thin ice', 'no futher detail', 'can't discuss further' bull-crap. Newsflash! No-one cares. Get over yourself, drama queen. Let's see if you just let it rest now, and allow this thread to die an early death. Or whether you wig out and drag it on... and on.... and on.....I'm not going to add anything else to this thread as to do so just enables your dysfunctionality. Anyway, my work here is nearly done. Panic. Chaos. Disorder, etc. I've got better stuff to do once my ankle injury finally heals and the Paralympic buzz ends. But, until then, it's kind of fun flippin between t.v and laptop, downing tramadol and having mega-lols! at poor 'Skylarker' and his descent into absolute ridicule and humiliation on 'Morrissey-Solo.com'. Sorry, dude. It's just what we do! Nothing personal.

I assume that A****ns not your first name as it would be truly silly to complain of a privacy invasion then broadcast it further. Truly silly. Don't you agree?...ahem!NB: Thanks for the emails folks, can't reply till I'm in a library or Starbucks. If I reply, you get tracked by The Man as well as me. I do read them though. Very interesting! Of course, like Skylarker: I'm just making this shit up in a desperate attempt to appear 'interesting'. Morrissey never pulls that rabbit out of his ass, of course!

Enough. Afternoon tea and an early evening dogging session calls me away before X-Factor:horny::horny::horny:. And I need to make sure the kids have done their yard chores.

*sincerely B.B*

tumblr_m3sd96zkgp1qgjx3o.gif

I hate to dish out career advice because your failures are fun to watch, but you realize that whoever that troll is is probably laughing his ass off and has "won" because what he did bothered you enough to start a thread about it? :straightface:

Nobody asked for your worthless opinion...and trust me, I doubt that clown is laughing. And you are nobody to talk about failures, friend.

But I'll concede that he has probably been give way more screen time than he deserves...there's a particular brand of shithead that feels victorious even just being mentioned, even in a negative context.

I'm sure you can relate to that, right?

Nobody asked for your worthless opinion...and trust me, I doubt that clown is laughing. And you are nobody to talk about failures, friend.

But I'll concede that he has probably been give way more screen time than he deserves...there's a particular brand of shithead that feels victorious even just being mentioned, even in a negative context.

I'm sure you can relate to that, right?

All I know is that everytime I poke, you react. So clearly I'm doing something right.

Back
Top Bottom