I thought we were about to have a little fun?

Go poke your eyes out...then you'll have done something right.

So I'm going to kill my mythical father, marry my mythical mother and by doing so, bring disaster to my mythical city and family? Sounds about right. :thumb:

455px-IngresOdipusAndSphinx.jpg

Somebody cue the thermos song please. :straightface:

Solipsist group-think blah blah prison rape blah blah horny emoticon blah blah we do not forgive, we do not forget blah blah you've lost - we're winning blah blah ankle injury blah blah paralympics etc.

*sincerely B.B*

I wondered how long I'd have to wait:rolleyes: until I had the pleasure :lbf:of my eyes seeing 'mccrickson'wnkr.gif blustering and frothing away on this thread,

*sincerely sukmadicson*:horny:

I got a PM from that same character earlier today. Along with another from a different user name. Both names were registered in 2010. And both had only made one post each on the forums, in the same exact thread, regarding trolling of all things. Haha. Btw, the PM by E.Y.S.W.D.Y. mentioned you, Skylarker. He asked me if I think you are worthy, then made a few other comments. Is it against TOS to post the screen capture?

Both names were registered by Skylarker.

I was going to just *popcorn* this but you seem a fairly reasonable sort so I'll close it down right now.

*sincerely B.B*

I hope you didn't expect me to actually read all that crap.

Anyway, I've enjoyed a little back and forth discourse with realitybites; I don't really see the need to keep this discussion going. Bottom line is if the guy continues along the lines of the shit I haven't posted, he's gonna find himself answering to someone a lot more foreboding than anyone at Solo.

And that's all I have left to say on the subject publicly.

You're busted. Again. I gave you the chance to STFU, but you just couldn't. So: eat it.

*sincerely B.B*

You're busted. Again. I gave you the chance to STFU, but you just couldn't. So: eat it.

*sincerely B.B*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMYGOD...you're a f***ing joke, brother.

On that note, I need some air. See y'all later.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, you are an instigator? Not a victim, right? Just making sure I had that correct.

McRickson was the one who kept saying I was the victim, not me. I'm just saying Viva is not to be trusted and Skylarker is his lackey.

Go poke your eyes out...then you'll have done something right.

ok, so you got through the storm, power's back on: and THAT'S the best you can come up with?
my, my.....!Diva! dive-bombs / bellyflop again. Again. How surprising!

that's so feltch!!.jpg

*sincerely B.B*

McRickson was the one who kept saying I was the victim, not me. I'm just saying Viva is not to be trusted and Skylarker is his lackey.

I kept saying that because you were the one who first brought up the word 'bully' in regards to Viva/NHNS/Skylarker. I can't be bothered to find the post, because I really don't care all that much. But you did.

*sincerely sukmadicson*:horny:

blah blah horny emoticon

Case and point. Stupidly predictable as always.

Last edited:
I kept saying that because you were the one who first brought up the word 'bully' in regards to Viva/NHNS/Skylarker. I can't be bothered to find the post, because I really don't care all that much. But you did.

They are bullys. Want proof? I can give you proof.

They are bullys. Want proof? I can give you proof.

I can prove to you that you spelled 'bullies' incorrectly, you stupid cow.

But yeah bestow on us some more of your boo-hoo bullshit about how mean we are.

(...OK really going out for awhile now.)

Skylarker psuedo-stalker Part 2 crashes and burns. Skylarker pwn'd. Busted. Again!

And yet somehow this escaped David's attention...but not yours, right jackass?

Great detective work!

anyone can register a screen name at a library, homeless shelter. your latest 'stalker' was registered in June 2010 but there's only been one post till Sept 2012. Not even remotely suspicious! Gosh, i really need moderator tools to spot this one! no shit, Sherlock!

you registered it under a remote i.p (library/starbucks/homeless shelter). your girl/bro'friend logged on somewhere and PM'd you a 'threat'. like, that's so original and totally unique! no-one's ever see that move before. and just look at the chutzpah! you end one 'pseudo-stalker' thread only to fire up another one within hours! class act, dude! after staging your own stalking (again!) you then have a fake hissy-fit and go screaming to the mods, who have to act as if it's 4 real, even though they doubtless concluded like me.

you have access to the site's past archives with your top security id/lanyard........numerous id's/borrowed passwords......you've got form/history....raises a few 'concerns' about your past 'personas', methinks!

i've had external emails from quite a few folk claiming to be the same notorious 'ghost from the past'.....all so.....fascinating......i'm sure none of them could be you!....that's just......ridiculous, right?.....and DavidT's decision to publicize that he was monitoring 'anonymous' id's and then assigning past personas to them wasn't ever.....so.....slightly.....dubious? I can really see Morrissey allowing Merck or anyone else to get into bed with a site with such integrity and rigorous data protection......can really see a certain mod from 'the moors' putting his balls on the line to keep this charade going......i don't think so!

Here's a rare photo of 'BrummieBoy' and 'BrummieGurl' at work on a similar case:

spooky brummieboy.jpg

*sincerely B.B v2.4*

Total Wipeout! / new series Dr Who for Cornelius to 'not get'/ X-Fcuktor UK: wife, kids & their mt8's think i'm doing serious work shit on laptop. Great night in store!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMYGOD...you're a f***ing joke, brother.

On that note, I need some air. See y'all later.

You need more than air, dude. You need a merciful release. Someone needs to switch off your life-support, put you out of your misery. You go for a drive, park up somewhere quiet, suck on a popsicle and think of your next 'genius forum-gaming move'.

I was going to let it roll, but 'realitybites' seems legit, so it would be unethical to sit back and watch more crass mind-games from you gain traction.

*s....b.b*

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, it's mighty white of you to be so concerned about the poor downtrodden members of Solo who need you to stand up for them...doing irreparable damage to my reputation and exposing me as a liar by calling me fat, posting cropped pictures of my fiance and myself, saying I'm afraid of cars, insulting my fiance's looks/stature/intelligence, saying no one offered to pay you for gas, and saying I'm racist against various brown-types because I dislike Jesse Tobias. How can I ever log into this site again without feeling massive amounts of guilt and shame at the many truths you've uncovered in your harsh exposé of me? :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom