I may be a bit drunk...

No one would believe how drunk I am when I post on this site. Cheers!

Message boards and alcohol are an interesting mix; it's what the EDIT option was invented for.

Today (21st of July) is the National HOliday (I don't know the right term for this in English, sort of Bank HOliday on which we celibrate the country or so). You can reckon we'll all get drunk on the streets today :)
(how pathetic, but hey, what else is there to life than getting drunk and feast with your fellow country mates?)

Don't let me loose on a board when I'm on booze. But getting drunk at a gig on the other hand.....I can advise it to anyone :D

i'm working on the booze right now.

no one in particular said:
Zom: you got us going, but you curiously held back on the discussion yourself. let's hear something from you on this!

Well in all fairness I felt a bit celebritory last night, so I sat down to a bottle of Jim Beam, only stuff in the house, and started off.

I did indeed hold off simply because I signed in to check the Christian v. Athiest thread, and felt that my thread was just what the board needed...like I said, I was a bit drunk. :)

zom

I was walking in the park with my girlfriend when i caught sight of a woman going into a bush for a piss..then as i looked away in horror a man was standing there waving his penis around while having a piss then he waved it at us and said "do you like it" i wanted to murder him :mad: f***ing drunkard! if anyone on here would do this i'm sorry but you deserve to die.

^ so i take it that it was apparent he was drunk (and not just like homeless)?

i don't think you have to worry about the drunks in here doing that - because they all have a civilized relief spot nearby since they are all on a computer in their rooms

zom said:
Well in all fairness I felt a bit celebritory last night, so I sat down to a bottle of Jim Beam, only stuff in the house, and started off.

I did indeed hold off simply because I signed in to check the Christian v. Athiest thread, and felt that my thread was just what the board needed...like I said, I was a bit drunk. :)

zom

what was the occasion? the fact that you recently became a Senior Member? :p

and funny how that was your only thread of interest last night, especially since you aren't embroiled in a heated debate with someone in there....

what was the occasion? the fact that you recently became a Senior Member? :p

and funny how that was your only thread of interest last night, especially since you aren't embroiled in a heated debate with someone in there....

Yes i admit that my seniority has gone to my head but none the less...

I have actually been working on a project that i have recieved some very small praise for and it felt good.

No i am not embroiled by any stretch of the imagination against any poster, just enjoying the jousting ;) I find i embroil myself in so much other shit that to do it here too would take the escape element away.

zom

zom said:
No i am not embroiled by any stretch of the imagination against any poster, just enjoying the jousting ;) I find i embroil myself in so much other shit that to do it here too would take the escape element away.

zom

ok, so i get it... in here you are just a voyeur of others' embroilment and an instigator of lush threads ;)

ok, so i get it... in here you are just a voyeur of others' embroilment and an instigator of lush threads ;)

bingo!

zom

Well, I've been drunk tonight, I've chatted to Morrissey (no, I seriously believe it) and had some fun with my Scarlett Johanson, and I hope I wan't lost in translation, and I hope you all celebrated the fact that of my 500+ posts, over 50% were when I was sober and I'm sure the drink efforts are obvious.

Thanks for listening.

had a bit too much of indian spirit. I was in nice company with this older guy, we talked about early days and China.

anyone know the Belgian beer: Duvel? :)

duvel.jpg

got to get up early tomorrow, working in a local bakery...if anyone wants croissants... ;)

oh and by the way, who again said: alcohol + the smiths = melancholy ?
goodness, I'm closing off with "well i wonder". nighty night...

don't let the bedbugs bite!

Back
Top Bottom