I love Morrissey but hate Morrissey fans

M

MuteWitness616

yup, it's true.. a lot of you guys are annoying.. ugh! I can't even describe it..

Let's see how many stupid replies I get to this..

and let me sit here and laugh :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

yup, it's true.. a lot of you guys are annoying.. ugh! I can't even describe it..

Let's see how many stupid replies I get to this..

and let me sit here and laugh :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

Are you trying to sound sinister and evil? Because it comes off as sounding like a sixth grader trying to start trouble. Just sayin. :straightface:

Last edited:
Are you trying to sound sinister and evil? Because it comes off as sounding like a sixth grader trying to start trouble. Just sayin. :straightface:

I think this guy is like a 15 year old kid or something. Expected from a little immature kid.

I once thought that liking the same music as someone, especially something as significant as The Smiths and Morrissey, had to mean I would get on with the person.
Sadly, I have discovered this is not the case.
All the regular rules of interpersonal interaction apply, there are no exemptions for similar musical preferences.
But, it takes all sorts to make the world go round.
If only everyone were that tolerant....

I once thought that liking the same music as someone, especially something as significant as The Smiths and Morrissey, had to mean I would get on with the person.
Sadly, I have discovered this is not the case.
All the regular rules of interpersonal interaction apply, there are no exemptions for similar musical preferences.
But, it takes all sorts to make the world go round.
If only everyone were that tolerant....
good first post :clap:

Ahem...yes well I was about to have dinner, wasn't I! The last post is an example of Morrissey fans being extremists.
I don't know any Morrissey fans except for you guys in here and I wish I did here in Australia, but then
again maybe I'm happy to have him to myself. But then again I don't have him at all and I'm talking crap.
I think (honestly) Morrissey fans are the best type of fans. Always loyal and true to the death.
But I hate it when people come in here to slag him off.

Tags
kidiot
Back
Top Bottom