I Like You but You Have Killed Me

Emotional Guide Dog

Chairman Of The Bored
I was on the bus earlier this afternoon, is it just my ears playing up or is the music for I Like You & You Have Killed Me exactly the same bar the production?

Same chords, same little guitar lines, same middle eight, the whole thing.

Anyone else think so?

I was on the bus earlier this afternoon, is it just my ears playing up or is the music for I Like You & You Have Killed Me exactly the same bar the production?

Anyone else think so?

What number bus were you on?
Not that it makes any relevance to the question:D

Jukebox Jury

What number bus were you on?
Not that it makes any relevance to the question:D

Jukebox Jury

The 86 from Chorlton. About a year ago Stagecoach removed the cheaper 'Chorton Rider' from sale & there was uproar cos everyone had to buy the more expensive MegaRider. Which is a bit rich considering Chorlton has the second best bus service in the world.

As it happens, I've just remembered, I wasn't actually on the bus. I was waiting for one in Piccadilly Gardens.

Anyone else think so?

I hear the riff from Best Friend on the Payroll inverted into the main riff of You Have Killed Me. And then he used practically the same chords for the intro to I Knew I Was Next.

Back
Top Bottom