I Like Gary Day

SparkleBoy

worships Johnny Thunders
I do.

Ohh Jesus... this kinda thread is coming back...

I like GD too.. but threads like this are not necessary.

Recent pic of Gary, from the Rebellion Festival in August, playing bass for the New York Dolls.

l_1331b7772f2a43ac9bd8f79d99933fd4.jpg

That's Spike T. Smith in the middle right?

Yes, it is. Sadly, their gigs were apparently a disaster. Granted, Gary and Spike played on short notice, but it was bad enough that the Dolls cancelled a couple upcoming gigs in Italy. Jason Hill (Louis XIV) took over bass duties, as well as produced the Dolls new LP.

Here is a picture of me and Gary in Tulsa 2006
744933479_l.jpg

I hope these kinda threads don't turn in to the threads that were started by an unstable girl in that past,around 03 or 04 I think, that used to post here.

K__O those who know can fill in the UM, other two letters..:squiffy:

Here is a picture of me and Gary in Tulsa 2006
744933479_l.jpg

I hope these kinda threads don't turn in to the threads that were started by an unstable girl in that past,around 03 or 04 I think, that used to post here.

K__O those who know can fill in the UM, other two letters..:squiffy:

I presume Gary Day has acromegaly.

That forehead is like something out of the megalithic era.

Envy is a terrible thing. Gary was a bit of a looker in the ole days, I think. The tattoos and the facial expressions that said 'I could kill you with a stare'. Phwoar, etc.

Certainly, if you like bossed frontal bones, inter-dental spaces wide enough to store half of last night's lamb Rogon josh and spade-like hands, he's gorgeous!

You do have odd taste but then I'm a net beneficiary of that, so I mustn't complain too loudly.

the no smoking sign sorta says it all

No, that sign only references men wearing either make-up or an animal print of some kind. Learn to read signs, dum dum. :p

I new I shouldnt have mentioned the s word.Youre playing with fire Bill,I thought

Nah, I'm just kidding. Actually, technically, that sign means that in all likelyhood and in a weird way, Morrissey would would agree with me that Gary's shirt is sexy. And the calm gaze. But mostly the shirt.

Moz know king. Knows what he digs. :D

Back
Top Bottom