"I Knew I Was Next" band

dailyalice

Frink Squad Member
The specific artists aren't mentioned on the You Have Killed Me sleeve or the Swords booklet. I'm assuming Boz, Alain, Jesse, Gary and Michael, but I don't know if drums were Matt Chamberlain or Maurizio (who played on Good Looking Man). I also don't know if Alain provided any backing vocals.

Does anyone know?

According to the booklet for the You Have Killed Me single, it's Matt Chamberlain on drums, Alain on backing vocals.

Last edited:
This is where I'm having trouble. There is a group of musicians listed for the single as a whole, but CD 2 doesn't list the individual members, and the use of Maurizio as a drummer shows that not all songs used the same group.

This is where I'm having trouble. There is a group of musicians listed for the single as a whole, but CD 2 doesn't list the individual members, and the use of Maurizio as a drummer shows that not all songs used the same group.

That's it. I've checked mine and I've found nothing too.

I went to the source: Alain says the drummer was Matt and that he did backing vocals. Not that anyone except me cares.....
I love Alain.

No, we care, we care.

And we miss Alain. Will he keep writing songs for Morrissey, do you know?

I went to the source: Alain says the drummer was Matt and that he did backing vocals. Not that anyone except me cares.....
I love Alain.

Talking of which, I got a message from Alain last night to say that Setting Fires material is being mixed and will be on iTunes before too long. They don't or won't have a Myspace page.

Peter

Happy happy joy joy :D
Great news! Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom