I have an extra ticket Oct 15th Vancouver

did you find someone?

No... but I ended up upgrading my ticket (longstory) and almost touched His hand. What a great show!... I only wish it was longer.... but Moz leaves you wanting more.

No... but I ended up upgrading my ticket (longstory) and almost touched His hand. What a great show!... I only wish it was longer.... but Moz leaves you wanting more.
I got kinda bored. I mean, I love moz, but I can only stay interested in hearing him sing songs ive heard over and over already for so long. frankly, id rather he just stand up there and talk. I always love to hear what he says. I liked it when he said "thanks for all the gifts. I've sold them. got to make a living somehow!". he's so funny and cute <3

Nah... I didn't get bored. It was an interesting set, couple songs I could've done without but I feel very fortunate that I got to see him. The guy is a legend! How Soon is Now and Seasick were my highlights.

Nah... I didn't get bored. It was an interesting set, couple songs I could've done without but I feel very fortunate that I got to see him. The guy is a legend! How Soon is Now and Seasick were my highlights.
for me it was jack the ripper. he was so sexy singing jack the ripper in that shirt.

I got kinda bored. I mean, I love moz, but I can only stay interested in hearing him sing songs ive heard over and over already for so long. frankly, id rather he just stand up there and talk. I always love to hear what he says. I liked it when he said "thanks for all the gifts. I've sold them. got to make a living somehow!". he's so funny and cute <3
You'll never make me believe you went cause that it so not you.

Back
Top Bottom