I guess we should all start with the "Nananana, heyheyhey, goodbye" song for GlamGod, eh?

F

Folly

I certainly wouldn't have taken so much of my time to run at the fingers about one poster, then bother David Tseng with your complaint, who said the same thing I said, which was DON'T READ WHAT GREASETEA POSTS if you don't like what he says!!! Oh dear, get a life please! Why waste so much of your precious I'm-an-adult, you-are-all-children, therefore-what-I-say-is-all-important, and what-you-say-isn't attitude here? Why not just go to the mall and start taunting all the little kiddies who get their kicks dressing in provacative, of-the-moment style to attract one cute little thing or another and flirt with. They are all out there! Seize the moment Glam-o!!!

I mean, Holy COW!!! Moving on. I wasn't going to say anything further to GlamGod, but since they decided to post David's email to them (I mean, come ON!!!) and David felt it necessary to respond on the board, even, then wouldn't you figure it's time to give it up?

I guess people making sense isn't good enough for you to listen to. I am getting the idea that it is GlamGod's way or the highway, eh?

Ta-ta!!!

Back
Top Bottom