I don't think Morrissey is gay.

Can anyone tell me the names of his girlfriends and boyfriends?

In his earlier letters he mentioned a girl called Annabel or something. I wrote that they were bi and that they found sex awful.

And than there were Linder Sterling. I don`t think anyone really knows if they were involved sexually.

Billy Mackenzie must have been a lover, and Jake Walters too.

Jed Weitzman, Oh I don`t know.......

You`re all free to correct me if I`m wrong.............

I can't believe this is still a question. Does he REALLY have to spell it out for you?

While we all see what we want which is the beauty of elusiveness, I think that when Morrissey wears pink to a Smoking Popes concert he's simply " representin' " his feminine side. I could be wrong, it's just a feeling I have. These theories about Jake and this pressure for him to be gay drives me bonkers.

normal_l_e02f83bd9af91730e78fe37a97d39357.jpg

How can there be any question of what he is? He's told us a million times in both interviews and songs. He doesn't like labels. Personally, I think the way he handles the question of his orientation is BRILLIANT. If everyone on earth would reject labels and do it like Morrissey does it, it'd be a much better place.

Imagine a world where someone tells you that they're seeing someone new and without thinking you'd ask, "Oh, is it a boy or a girl?" Wouldn't that be fantastic?

In his earlier letters he mentioned a girl called Annabel or something. I wrote that they were bi and that they found sex awful.

And than there were Linder Sterling. I don`t think anyone really knows if they were involved sexually.

Certainly not Jed. No.

Billy Mackenzie is stretching it, as far as I'm concerned.

You've left out a bunch of suspects, but I can't bring myself to list them. I'd feel dirty.

While we all see what we want which is the beauty of elusiveness, I think that when Morrissey wears pink to a Smoking Popes concert he's simply " representin' " his feminine side. I could be wrong, it's just a feeling I have. These theories about Jake and this pressure for him to be gay drives me bonkers.

normal_l_e02f83bd9af91730e78fe37a97d39357.jpg

I love men wearing pink. But I am not sure if its representing anything, esp.feminine side when someone is wearing it. It is just a cool color.

Re: Hmmm

Anyone who claims to be 24 hours doesn't know what they're talking about.

Fine. My fantasies are crushed. Morrissey is a flaming homo. I'm not here to judge, it's his life.

He's not gay.

You're pretty hung up on "gay." Could you stand "bi?" If you need to put him in a box like that, that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
He says it's complicated. It's not the "having both" part that's complicated, it's the "I."

The "Oh, yeah... You know I spoke" part isn't answering any questions for you?

Hmmmm

Annalisa Joblonska provided vocals on Pretty Girls Make Graves and Suffer Little Children.
She seemed a close friend of Morrissey.

Very silly to speculate that Billy MacKenzie was romantically involved with Morrissey.

Jake and Jed worked for him, often people confuse their role.

Scarlet, you should use multi quote function. :p

Re: Hmmmm

Scarlet, you should use multi quote function. :p

You are correct. I should. Sometimes things occur to me after I've read them though. I don't want to go back in and sweep up. Too lazy.

It could be either to my ears. I picked one.

Thing is? It'd mean the same thing.

He says ''Oh yeah, you know I suppose''
To my ears it just sounds like Morrissey being a bit sarky to some members of the audience who he thinks really wouldn't know.

How can there be any question of what he is? He's told us a million times in both interviews and songs. He doesn't like labels. Personally, I think the way he handles the question of his orientation is BRILLIANT. If everyone on earth would reject labels and do it like Morrissey does it, it'd be a much better place.

Imagine a world where someone tells you that they're seeing someone new and without thinking you'd ask, "Oh, is it a boy or a girl?" Wouldn't that be fantastic?

My dear Scarlet, as lovely an idea as that is, it just wouldn't work in practice. I think people label themselves gay/lesbian, straight, bi and everything else because they find it easier that way. I think there would be a lot more heartache after having to work out that your prospective partner isn't attracted to members of your sex, or is also attracted to members of your opposite sex. I can't really explain any better than that because I have communication problems, but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

My dear Scarlet, as lovely an idea as that is, it just wouldn't work in practice. I think people label themselves gay/lesbian, straight, bi and everything else because they find it easier that way. I think there would be a lot more heartache after having to work out that your prospective partner isn't attracted to members of your sex, or is also attracted to members of your opposite sex. I can't really explain any better than that because I have communication problems, but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

You know, it's funny to read this being said to me because a few years back I used this very argument when speaking to someone who felt similarly to how I do now.

I just grew to disagree with myself.

I reckon he probably is, but still hasn't come round to the idea of bumming blokes.

I quite fancy Russell Brand, but I wouldn't bum him. Urghhhhh.

You know, it's funny to read this being said to me because a few years back I used this very argument when speaking to someone who felt similarly to how I do now.

I just grew to disagree with myself.

Hmm. I honestly do think it's a great idea in principle, just that I think classifying your sexual orientation has become a part of human nature.

Tags
biboy can i add a tag? delusional fun he can have both he's gay get over it just ignore her pathetic sausages! sending love to your dog stop being such bitches the truth hurts wishful thinking yawn
Back
Top Bottom