Poll I Am Not A Dog On A Chain will enter the UK album chart at number...

I Am Not A Dog On A Chain will enter the UK album chart at number...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's official in 2 hours. But it has been number 2 on Monday and Tuesday and number 3 on Wednesday and Thursday.
By Friday it will for 99,99% certain be number 3 as well :)
Lovely! I’ll drink to that!

The level of delusion round here is unbelievable. What will it take for you to realise that Morrissey has lost a staggering number of fans in the last two years? At least half, probably two thirds. Things were going pretty well for him up to this point. He was a well known name, a legendary icon, new generations were discovering his stuff, radio was playing his new singles, his 2018 UK arena tour was the biggest tour he'd ever done, solo or Smiths. And now it's all gone massively tits up, and we all know exactly why. This has not happened to any of the other artists you mention who continue their careers as original, legendary artists respected by tens of thousands, and able to continue their careers on the same level into old age.
Morrissey has become a figure of hate. A man who's public image is now that of a racist, far-right extremist. It shouldn't be - I know and you know that this doesn't reflect who he truly is - but you can't blame the wider world for jumping to this conclusion when evidence of his unambiguous support for far-right politics is sitting there on his own personal website. Wake up.
Crashing Bore with ridiculously large beard alert!!!

@Surface The Weeknd is one of the biggest commercial acts on the planet. His success is massive. If it wasn’t for the crisis, his numbers would certainly be even higher. Also, silly to compare Moz with artists like Weeknd. Almost like comparing the Smiths with Michael back in the 80s.

@Surface The Weeknd is one of the biggest commercial acts on the planet. His success is massive. If it wasn’t for the crisis, his numbers would certainly be even higher. Also, silly to compare Moz with artists like Weeknd. Almost like comparing the Smiths with Michael back in the 80s.
Jackson or George??? ?

The Weeknd is one of the biggest commercial act on the planet. His success is massive. If it wasn’t for the crisis, his numbers would certainly be even higher. Also, silly to compare Moz with artists like Weeknd. Almost like comparing the Smiths with Michael back in the 80s.
Jackson or George??? ?
Always Jackson! But hell, George as well.

2 HOURS LEFT!!!

PICK A CHART POSITION IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!

But that's not the end-of-week chart is it, you cherry-picking turd? It's a snapshot in time this afternoon, and not comparable to other official chart positions. Why do you lie?
Aren’t you tired of pretending???

He’s got to number 3. Two places below Paul Heaton’s album on its first week. He didn’t get number 1 in vinyl either. Bowie did.

3!

Back
Top Bottom