Poll I Am Not A Dog On A Chain will enter the UK album chart at number...

I Am Not A Dog On A Chain will enter the UK album chart at number...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But that's not the end-of-week chart is it, you cherry-picking turd? It's a snapshot in time this afternoon, and not comparable to other official chart positions. Why do you lie?

On the chart rampage, at your age?? FFS.

But that's not the end-of-week chart is it, you cherry-picking turd? It's a snapshot in time this afternoon, and not comparable to other official chart positions. Why do you lie?
Dude - it will be number 3 in the official chart, whether you like it or not.
If, for some strange reason, you want to put a negative spin on things, focus on the sales which are down to a tiny 6,000. Most of the fans from pre-2018 have clearly jumped ship (and I think we all know why).

It's 'official' in about 3 hours. But those in the know already know it will chart at number 3. His best performing album since 2014. Facts.

Last edited:
It's 'official' in about 3 hours. But hose in the know already know it will chart at number 3. His best performing album since 2014. Facts.

You’ve still not told us why it’s a fantastic achievement?

Can I just say: I'm so looking forward to the respectful, healthy and completely sane debate that will be taking place about the chart position on here later today.

Can I just say: I'm so looking forward to the respectful, healthy and completely sane debate that will be taking place about the chart position on here later today.

Might be best to book a seat and bring popcorn.?

It's 'official' in about 3 hours. But hose in the know already know it will chart at number 3. His best performing album since 2014. Facts.

I know a fact. You wouldn’t show your face in Koln at your first gig since 09. Wonder why?

It's 'official' in about 3 hours. But those in the know already know it will chart at number 3. His best performing album since 2014. Facts.

It will chart at 3 but it will probably be his last release if the sales numbers are true.

It will chart at 3 but it will probably be his last release if the sales numbers are true.
Don’t be daft. How many artists that never get to number 3, or even too 40, still release records now?
Moz will always keep releasing music when he feels like it. Judging by the quality of this latest one let’s be happy about that, too.

Don’t be daft. How many artists that never get to number 3, or even too 40, still release records now?
Moz will always keep releasing music when he feels like it. Judging by the quality of this latest one let’s be happy about that, too.

Artists need to sell records to get a deal, Morrissey doesn't sell many anymore.

The world is full of artists who sell less than Morrissey but still have record deals. But the thing is that he wants a deal with a major label and with a proper advance, so getting that would be tough. And he can be very stubborn, so we should really enjoy the new album, because it could easily be his last.

What the f*** does that have to do with anything, its a chart that's updated hourly, for all you know he could sell 3 un any given hour and be number 1.

Ok! But that would mean Paul Heaton sold none in that hour! ?

What the f*** does that have to do with anything, its a chart that's updated hourly, for all you know he could sell 3 un any given hour and be number 1.
All of this is bollocks. The only one that counts is the official charts at the end of the week. All these triumphalist snapshots will be forgotten. Or maybe not. Maybe...in 5 years' time, we'll all be talking about the beautiful moment when he was top of the Amazon charts for two hours.

If that really was the case, he would put them out independently. And he has made it clear that he won't do that: "My talents do not lie in the diy".
He won't do it because he'd have to pay for it. He likes spending other people's money, because he thinks he deserves to. As I've said all along - this is all about the money, always was, and still is.

All of this is bollocks. The only one that counts is the official charts at the end of the week. All these triumphalist snapshots will be forgotten. Or maybe not. Maybe...in 5 years' time, we'll all be talking about the beautiful moment when he was top of the Amazon charts for two hours.

The Official Charts are announced tonight! In 3hrs 42mins https://www.officialcharts.com/

You haven’t got a clue what you’re on about. Trying to make out you’re “in the know” - you’re just a deluded, clueless toad. As I said, pity you were so vocal in Koln.

Back
Top Bottom