I’ve decided on my new name!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
I only get off from being told how smart I am :(

You’re so f***ing smart, baby. I bet you know what a rhombus is and all about igneous rocks. f*** yeah. Mmmm. That’s right. Let’s talk about the Anglo allied army and get our nipples hard.

you do that then, im going to go write my novel. upon the completion of which you will cordially NOT be Invited to the nobel prize ceremony.

You might stand a chance at winning the Noble Prize.

The Noble Willingham first prize for most chili consumed in an hour at the Appanoose County Fair.
F25A9138-5075-431A-85B1-E7AD76C29093.jpeg

I'll save my admiration for people who deserve it. Where is the bravery in somebody who has an enormous thirst for attention? He is a product of an abusive environment and he'd better fix his head first before he chops off the snake in his trousers.

Oh yes, I’m terribly thirsty. Parched some would say. But I don’t want attention or sympathy. In the end, all I really want from life is a Big Mac and some dick.

I will neither fix my head or chop off my trouser snake! Thank you very much!

I’m in the process of legally changing my name to Vivian Haight. ?‍♀️

Gotta get a new drivers license soon. :p
Should I go with black or blonde hair?

What's Florida charging you for the name change?

$401 to register but I haven’t changed it yet because of the shit going on. I had to buy a packet with forms to fill out just to be able to petition for a name change.

I did go and get a new license though with my longer black hair. ?

Back
Top Bottom