Morrissey Central "I’M PLAYING EASY TO GET" & "DID YOU SEE THE SAD RICH?" (January 3, 2021)

I’M PLAYING EASY TO GET

by Sara Bini

[written by Morrissey]

She's got a lot of cover versions on her channel. I was wondering when Central would pick up.

DID YOU SEE THE SAD RICH?

Last edited:
Slightly obscure choice of song, but one of my favourites from Quarry era.

Okay, I know everybody makes unnecessary sour comments about these videos but she might have tuned the guitar first. Johnny Thunders could get away with it but he was a legend.
She's having fun though.

She just uploaded a Everyday Is Like Sunday cover version as well, just couple of hours ago.
I really like her versions and singing, it has got somewhat of positivity.

Cheers

MALISIMA!!!!!!!
She sings badly out of tune and hurst the ears ,how could they put this?
It's more fun M's Brazilian imitador is called Marco "Morrissey" see this on Youtube he imitattes M very well no so much in how he sings but in he gestures and in profile he has a certein resemblance he's fun ,but this girl...has a bad voice and sings badly ,let's be honest.
I'm also about to publish MY VIDEO on Youtube singing a Moz song........
I'm seeing what song........👁👁

MALISIMA!!!!!!!
She sings badly out of tune and hurst the ears ,how could they put this?
It's more fun M's Brazilian imitador is called Marco "Morrissey" see this on Youtube he imitattes M very well no so much in how he sings but in he gestures and in profile he has a certein resemblance he's fun ,but this girl...has a bad voice and sings badly ,let's be honest.
I'm also about to publish MY VIDEO on Youtube singing a Moz song........
I'm seeing what song........👁👁
Do your thing, gurl!

Reckon blikey tossey wacker m8! If Nancy sees this, she is going to be so jealous. You know how the California Son loves Italian women, reckon he married one inn nn n n nn nn n n it.

Nevermind about Aunt Nancy! Luji$$ey’s so mad right now that I think she’s about to sock someone in the face this time!

i just want a dance off between the Brazilian imitador and Paul Freeyourself. Hopefully the Brazilian is also short,m and has a paunch.

Need a level playing field for any possible duels at dawn!

Nevermind about Aunt Nancy! Luji$$ey’s so mad right now that I think she’s about to sock someone in the face this time!

i just want a dance off between the Brazilian imitador and Paul Freeyourself. Hopefully the Brazilian is also short,m and has a paunch.

Need a level playing field for any possible duels at dawn!
If angry woman there many better on Youtube...what happens is that they are all with penile vasodilation and i with earache..and angry with Moz.
The revolution is the boss and i'm the deputy chief.
Wait to see my video and then you will see me in the Moz choirs😊

Although the best of me would be to be Moz's doctora ,he is sad with reason,i prescribe Polper b12 has amino acids for example l -tryptophan an amino acid for the syntesis of serotonin that occures in brain areas and in the second brain = the intestine,thus improving your mood .
Poor my pichulfo (Moz) !!!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom