How did you meet the great one?

Tiptoes.

Hey I would love to hear when, where and how you met Morrissey. Oh and the finer details like what he was wearing. I unfortunately have never met Morrissey but I have always imagined he would be polite, bashful and smell amazing

Hey I would love to hear when, where and how you met Morrissey. Oh and the finer details like what he was wearing. I unfortunately have never met Morrissey but I have always imagined he would be polite, bashful and smell amazing

'The great one' ! L M A O :rofl::laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I almost met TGO once, best night of my life. Not willing to reveal more than that.

spoiler alert !

' polite, bashful and smell amazing'

yes all three are true.

Many a time was I graced with his presence. But would dislike sharing such wonderful experiences here on this forum just to be shit upon by the hatebots that visit Solo(Brummie boy, Benny the butcher,etc).

good luck :)
need a jealous button!

actually, I wouldn't want to meet him. i'd say something stupid or pretend not to care and regret it for the rest of my life, and my life forever more would be divided into two parts: before I made a jerk of myself in front of Morrissey, and after I made a jerk of myself in front of Morrissey.

although my friend said that if I were to meet him and he shunned me even then i'd probably still go around all ecstatic, saying "Morrissey shunned me! quel belle vie!" and he's right, I probably would :p

Last edited:
spoiler alert !

' polite, bashful and smell amazing'

yes all three are true.

Many a time was I graced with his presence. But would dislike sharing such wonderful experiences here on this forum just to be shit upon by the hatebots that visit Solo(Brummie boy, Benny the butcher,etc).

good luck :)

I have never met him, but my wife has. I'll just say that she ranks the day she met him as "quite possibly" surpassing our wedding day as the greatest day of her life. ;) She also found him very sassy, and yes, wonderful smelling. :kissingheart:

He was very cordial to me. Smiled, polite small talk. Took pictures with me and signed some stuff. It was low key. There were only four or five of us, so it wasn't rushed. Made for a great experience as a very young man and one that was very nice. Different times, along time ago.

need a jealous button!

actually, I wouldn't want to meet him. i'd say something stupid or pretend not to care and regret it for the rest of my life, and my life forever more would be divided into two parts: before I made a jerk of myself in front of Morrissey, and after I made a jerk of myself in front of Morrissey.

although my friend said that if I were to meet him and he shunned me even then i'd probably still go around all ecstatic, saying "Morrissey shunned me! quel belle vie!" and he's right, I probably would :p
I'd say that's a good news for Morrissey.

"Morrissey shunned me! quelle belle vie!" :p

Haven't met the Great One ( Roald Dahl? C.S. Lewis?) The first time I was wearing a buttoned peach-coloured sweatshirt and jeans, the second time a pale pink t.shirt and jeans. Don't remember what shoes I had on. I ain't Italian.
The first time he stayed put, the second time he ran after his presumably? hairdresser at the time.
Morrissey running after hairdressers, that's the story of my life. Innit.
Reminds me I gotta go to the hairdresser's for all the grey/white hair he's given me...It doesn't go away...

You busy, D.? Oh well, nevermind...

Heard today from someone who used to live in Lausanne
"-What's it like?
-It's a good place to die, or live your Last Days in."
It figures, innit? ;)

respect to all Kitten Casualties out there. Non Stop Sadness doesn't have to be. Take care. Keep the faith and an intact throat.

I'd say that's a good news for Morrissey.
I think we'd get along famously! :( I could see us being good buddies. if only he knew. if only you kneeeeeeeeeew, morrisseyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

(unless he's reading this, in which case he's probably so disgusted with me by now :lbf: )

pray, what if one were to perchance meet Morrissey and find he didn't smell like anything? under those circumstances should one be disappointed and feel like they're missing out on the Morrissey experience? would it be impolite to ask to lean it close so as to "get a better smell"? what smell is one looking for? does it have something to do with his profuse and sexy sweatiness? my sweat smells like lavender and patchouli (green onions when I'm fasting), maybe his does too.

my sweat smells like lavender and patchouli (green onions when I'm fasting), maybe his does too.

Jonny says my farts smell like onion and violets. It's upsetting to morrissey but probably very true...Good luck on capturing his nose. smart Rifke...If you smell like shampoo, maybe....
Is there a Johnny Marr shampoo available anywhere? Trick question. I refuse to answer.

you're weird

not really really. Do you ever feel like you're in a book that started without you? in italics, like I mean it and i'm speshull speshull.
but more importantly : do you like Electronic?

that's a shame. you'll never explore the rabbit hole, you'll never get a chance to Tighten Up.

let go of your pride would be my advice. Best of luck Rif, "maybe you'll meet someone..." :)

Que Unloveable

"If i seem strange that is because I am"

Nice vid of TGO

OK I finally feel like sharing this:

In 2001 I was walking to the Sunset 5 in LA, and he walked out of a guitar shop in front of me. There was nobody else around. Of course he realized he'd been spotted, and I was flabbergasted and muttered something like "take care, man" as it was the 'wilderness years'. He was very quiet and nodded, shook my hand and got into his car. I was over the f***ing moon. I walked on and was late to meet friends at whatever movie it was, and had to wait ninety minutes before I could turn to them and blurt "I just met Morrissey!" In retrospect, I wished I had asked him for a lift to the theater. In my mind I get a ride there and it's the story of the decade.

In 2001 I was walking to the Sunset 5 in LA, and he walked out of a guitar shop in front of me. There was nobody else around. Of course he realized he'd been spotted, and I was flabbergasted and muttered something like "take care, man" as it was the 'wilderness years'. He was very quiet and nodded, shook my hand and got into his car. I was over the f***ing moon. I walked on and was late to meet friends at whatever movie it was, and had to wait ninety minutes before I could turn to them and blurt "I just met Morrissey!" In retrospect, I wished I had asked him for a lift to the theater. In my mind I get a ride there and it's the story of the decade.

Nice story, thank you for sharing. But what did he smell like? Was he wearing incense avignon?

What a pleasant surprise. Thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom