Holy grail of unreleased songs

I don’t care either...you know how I’d feel if Kevin Spacey grabbed my dick? Very touched.

giphy.gif

Ok, with the Decibelle version of ‘The Hand That Rocks The Cradle” now leaked I’m finally prepared to do it. Serious inquiries only.

I’m willing to trade “(Now And Then) There’s A Fool Such As I” for “I Want A Boy For My Birthday”. PM communication only, proof for proof. Thank you.
Looks like Dale is going to post in a year.
Time to set them all free.

STUART SUTCLIFFE POSTHUMOUSLY TEASES UNHEARD BEATLES TAPE (Update # 91; ISOLATED LENNON f***ING WAITRESS VOX FROM BACKSTAGE IN HAMBURG SHITHOLE)

"My peripheral relevance to a magnificent legacy will garner notice for at least one more year!"

That's the point.

It will only really garner notice when it releases. Nothing before, nothing after. It is a very poor plan.

It will only really garner notice when it releases. Nothing before, nothing after. It is a very poor plan.
Just out of interest, have you heard this track already?

Just out of interest, have you heard this track already?

I understand you're asking VH but as I am bored and up; I'll say that the 20 second snippet has been around for ages. It sounds like it's cool as f*** but it's also the kind of thing that if nobody ever got to hear the whole track, the world would still spin.

That's the issue I have with Hibbert...he's not offering anything truly amazing to the fan community or if and when he does, idiosyncratically (like isolated backing tracks), it's so tedious it's sad. It's a ploy for personal acclaim.

f*** Hibbert.

Back
Top Bottom