Hi

Hallielama

Just started reading stuff here & decided to register.
I'm a 34 year old cartoonist & indie dj (& a Morrisseyfan obviously) from The Netherlands.
Looking forward to chatting about everything concerning Moz/Smiths with fellow fanatics.
Cheers,
Hallie

Re: Hi!

congrats to registering :) we registered folk are a superior class of Moz fan to those many that simply anonymously lurk ;)
whats wrong with those people? :p

ps: about your name, I am American, so I am just assuming, you are a boy and not a girl :straightface:
not that it matters, I just don't know what Dutch people called "Hallie" usually are :confused::o

Hallie is not a very common name in Holland, and the ones I encounter are usually girls, but, for the record, I'm a boy. :)

Just started reading stuff here & decided to register.
I'm a 34 year old cartoonist & indie dj (& a Morrisseyfan obviously) from The Netherlands.
Looking forward to chatting about everything concerning Moz/Smiths with fellow fanatics.
Cheers,
Hallie

I like you....that is all you need to know :D
...WELCOME....!!!

Alright, let's elaborate a bit: Hallie's my nickname, it derived from Allie, which was short for Alexander, but my (oh so funny) classmates changed it to Hallie when the comet (Halley's that is) came mucking about in 1986. Through the years I never quite succeeded to get rid of it. Since I'm a cartoonist and Hallie is a name you don't hear very often in Holland it's a name that people find easy to remember I decided to stick with it.

thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Back
Top Bottom