Hi y'all

I was thinking about how no other fans seem to go through the ridicule that Morrissey and Smiths fans go through.
I decided this afternoon, with glorious sunshine on my side to fling on my new Sheila take a bow, Smiths T shirt,
And paraded through the streets of Carlisle, and into the city centre....

A truly liberating experience ..
With all the crap that’s going on..

A four mile walk in 70 minutes..

When I tell people I'm a Morrissey fan in future, I'm going to say that he's not the racist he's been branded as. I recently had a problem with someone, that I suspect was because he googled Morrissey and decided I was racist by association.

Being a Morrissey fan has always been embarrassing, that's why its fun.
I’ve converted many over the years.
It wasn’t easy, but with brute force and and constant ramblings ,
I have enlightened so many.....
Of course I still have friends who can’t stand Morrissey.....

I’ve learned over the years to play the right songs to certain friends when forcing Moz music on people..
I know it’s over , and other songs like that don’t go down well on their first hearing....
First of the gang...
Billy Budd... songs with an upbeat, catchy tune always sucks people in .

Had tea with him? Is that Slap Patio????

Of course he's worth it!

Couldn't care less if he complains... he makes art that I love, he looks cute in numerous photos & he's not boring.

21577da17785741f4367ab080f4324a4.jpg

i tell people im a richard ramirez fan so you'd better believe i dont have any dumb qualms about telling anyone im a morrissey fan. i like who i like. dont give a f*** if someone doesnt like it. i have stopped telling people i like hitler though because that's a lil too problematic.

i tell people im a richard ramirez fan so you'd better believe i dont have any dumb qualms about telling anyone im a morrissey fan. i like who i like. dont give a f*** if someone doesnt like it. i have stopped telling people i like hitler though because that's a lil too problematic.
Don’t worry, I’m sure everyone who meets you despises you and it’s got nothing to do with who you like.

Don’t worry, I’m sure everyone who meets you despises you and it’s got nothing to do with who you like.
o_O

BGVelcro, sorry to inform you but chances are Zero of you getting elected Miss Congeniality here.:rolleyes:
Fake C you aint.:blushing:

Back
Top Bottom