Hey, who you callin dum you bunch a fags.

B

bob

Hey, This is Bob again and I am not 11, I am 27, big and mean. I eat meat. Lots of it. I eats peces of @#!!! like you dudes for breakfist. My little brother listens to morrissey, and he's afraid to take showers with the rest of the kids in Jim class. HENRY ROLLINS RULES!!! bitch

Bob, you're late for your klan meeting.

> Hey, This is Bob again and I am not 11, I am 27, big and mean. I¿ eat meat. Lots of it. I eats peces of @#!!! like you dudes for¿ breakfist. My little brother listens to morrissey, and he's¿ afraid to take showers with the rest of the kids in Jim class.¿ HENRY ROLLINS RULES!!! bitch

Aren't you Daniel Carver from the Howard Stern Show? Damn, you're an idiot, but sometimes funny. Jeez, you're a Rollins fan? Who woulda thunk it? 27 years old, but you have the grammar of an 11 year old.
Wait a minute! You're the Incredible Hulk, right? "RAAAHHH! Hulk mad! Hulk smash!" Damn, I used to always watch your TV show back in the good old days. Big fan!

This is what you get!

see Trolls are like stray dogs.. you feed em and they will follow you home and you will not get a moments rest untill you just ignore em and they find another person to feed off of..

Re: This is what you get!

> see Trolls are like stray dogs.. you feed em and they will¿ follow you home and you will not get a moments rest untill you¿ just ignore em and they find another person to feed off of..
I'll show you a troll...my penis, that's what

> Hey, This is Bob again and I am not 11, I am 27, big and mean. I¿ eat meat. Lots of it. I eats peces of @#!!! like you dudes for¿ breakfist. My little brother listens to morrissey, and he's¿ afraid to take showers with the rest of the kids in Jim class.¿ HENRY ROLLINS RULES!!! bitch

I suspect that this is a put-up job...a real homophobe like this would be elsewhere....and the mis-spellings are too-too!

sorry, but henry rollins is a poet (at least he calls himself a poet).

don't you affraid of being a fan of a poet? this could not combine with you, mr. macho man!¿ Hey, This is Bob again and I am not 11, I am 27, big and mean. I¿ eat meat. Lots of it. I eats peces of @#!!! like you dudes for¿ breakfist. My little brother listens to morrissey, and he's¿ afraid to take showers with the rest of the kids in Jim class.¿ HENRY ROLLINS RULES!!! bitch

stick 'em up glittering one!

surely prodding for a reaction. you are "too-too" smart as a whip i say, i say.

how are the morning jogs? i'm frightfully tired (and dull) tonite (just like any other night). laugh, hate, be gentle and kind glittering one..

muuuuuuuwaaaaahhhhhhh!

Allison

Dare You Click?

> I'll show you a troll...my penis, that's what

yep both are short,ugly deformed and messed up hair!!! hahahahahaha

> sorry, but henry rollins is a poet (at least he calls himself a¿ poet).¿ don't you affraid of being a fan of a poet? this could not¿ combine with you, mr. macho man!

well, he certainly likes meat, especially those firm sausages with the ends skinned...

> well, he certainly likes meat, especially those firm sausages¿ with the ends skinned...

i bet he drops the soap a lot while he is taking showers with his big bad boyfriends

ya I know this doesn't deserve a response either but hey, I'm a militant one.
Bob, you sound real attractive like! You remind me of what I found in the toilet this morning after I went to the washroom. I'm A FAG!
I bet I could kick your ass, Daddy. and it sounds like you have a little fantasy about showers in "jim" class...me too!!! I think we should get together sometime. But you probrably live in some trailer park somewhere...that's ok...cause everytime I take a crap my heart will flutter your name Bob.
In the meantime until, we get together, and I get my gun cleaned, why don't you go back to your home in the septic tank and stick your, backward, ignorant, ugly head back up your ass and don't come out again.

We don't need your Nazi attitude. There are other web pages for the scum of the universe like you... isn't one called:
www.backwardwhitetrashnaziboringheadupour@#!!!s.com
that's where you should be...aswell as in a coffin.
B.O.B. aka Bob's Obviously Bored.
Bye
thank you!

> ya I know this doesn't deserve a response either but hey, I'm a¿ militant one.¿ Bob, you sound real attractive like! You remind me of what I¿ found in the toilet this morning after I went to the washroom.¿ I'm A FAG!¿ I bet I could kick your ass, Daddy. and it sounds like you have¿ a little fantasy about showers in "jim" class...me¿ too!!! I think we should get together sometime. But you¿ probrably live in some trailer park somewhere...that's¿ ok...cause everytime I take a crap my heart will flutter your¿ name Bob.¿ In the meantime until, we get together, and I get my gun¿ cleaned, why don't you go back to your home in the septic tank¿ and stick your, backward, ignorant, ugly head back up your ass¿ and don't come out again.¿ We don't need your Nazi attitude. There are other web pages for¿ the scum of the universe like you... isn't one called:¿ www.backwardwhitetrashnaziboringheadupour @#!!! s.com¿ that's where you should be...aswell as in a coffin.¿ B.O.B. aka Bob's Obviously Bored.¿ Bye¿ thank you!

Whew, Nick! Some spleen there, but I have to agree! You go!

you give henry a bad name...

> I'll show you a troll...my penis, that's what

Where?? Where??? I can't see it!! Someone fetch me a microscope, please!

He's gay, he wants you to see he's penis!
Bad bob

> I eats peces of @#!!! like you dudes for¿ breakfist.

I don't mean to be trite or derivative, but bob eats "peces" of @#!!! for "breakfist".

Love,

Chased

can I get a "HELL YEAH"!!!(nm)

woooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom